General Discussion What's your relationship status?

Hello guys and gals! Just curious... what's your relationship status? Mind telling us?

I don't have any kind of trouble doing that :) Because I'm in a relationship with an amazing guy! It's been a while since the last time I was in a relationship, but something feels different in this one: I've a great feeling! Last 2 years been hard and I had never felt so lonely... but this guy came along and has helped me to feel much better :)

I just hope this relationship lasts; my heart has been broken so many times. I actually hope this relationship can lead to something more serious ;) We will see! But for now my relationship status is taken.

I have been married for 6 years, 7 this November, some bumps along the way, but overall all good. :) Both of us want the relation to continue so we make for that to happen daily and that's what is necessary.

I'm single and couldn't imagine it being any other way at the moment and i'm happy enough. I'm too busy to be in a relationship in my opinion and wouldn't be able to give enough either way. I'm only 19 anyway, so one day it will be different.

I have been married for 6 years, 7 this November, some bumps along the way, but overall all good. :) Both of us want the relation to continue so we make for that to happen daily and that's what is necessary.

That's nice :D Congrats on your wedding anniversary next November! I hope I can be able to celebrate my own wedding anniversary soon ;) I first need to get married, lol!

I am already looking for a hotel to celebrate the anniversary, we always leave the kids with my mother and we go spend the night in style. It's just once a year, I think it's well deserved!!! :)

Women are beautiful until you are together with them. So that pretty much explains my status.

Jellyfish, that sounds so bitter... A woman broke your heart?

I thought the same think, I think Jellyfish had a very bad experince with women. I've had a lot awful experiences with men, if it wasn't because I met my boyfriend... I'd still probably think men are just a bunch of... :D

I am already looking for a hotel to celebrate the anniversary, we always leave the kids with my mother and we go spend the night in style. It's just once a year, I think it's well deserved!!! :)

That sounds like an amazing idea capa :D It sounds like a splendid night and I'm glad you guys are still working on keeping the flame alive! Because celebrating each anniversary is really important :) I think it gives the couple a lot to look forward to :) I'm so looking forward to experience something like that, but I doubt that will happen anytime soon (if ever).

You never know what is expecting you... ;)

It is good yes, we have to celebrate the big moments of our lives, it's a memory that stays we us and I think those small things make the relation stronger.