Hey guys! What do you think of adult swim? I used to watch it, but sadly they removed it from the air! I've heard people in USA still have it, but the cartoons they air over there are so different from the ones they used to air over here. I heard an anime block is included, but we never had one over here (which is not bad because we had ''Animax'' anyway!).

Some of my fav tv shows were: The oblongs, Bob and margaret, odd job jack, The Brak Show,
Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law, Sealab 2021, Space Ghost Coast to Coast, The Venture Bros., The Boondocks, Metalocalypse, Squidbillies, Robot Chicken, Black Dynamite, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, etc.

I simply love adult swim. Watching cartoons written for older viewers is a lovely break from the watered down entertainment offerings of the broadcast, family friendlier television stations. I don't get to watch as much as I would like, though. Getting up and going to work means I must be in bed long before "bar rush".

It took me a bit to get accustomed to the Aqua Force cartoon. How the creators came up with a milkshake and a meat ball as main characters is more than a little weird. Squidbillies runs a very close second on the weird meter, but I swear I have relatives that sound just like them!

Another late night Cartoon Planet show, I don't know if it was part of the Adult Swim slot, That I really liked was space Ghost Coast to Coast. I thought the theme music was great.

I simply love adult swim. Watching cartoons written for older viewers is a lovely break from the watered down entertainment offerings of the broadcast, family friendlier television stations. I don't get to watch as much as I would like, though. Getting up and going to work means I must be in bed long before "bar rush".

It took me a bit to get accustomed to the Aqua Force cartoon. How the creators came up with a milkshake and a meat ball as main characters is more than a little weird. Squidbillies runs a very close second on the weird meter, but I swear I have relatives that sound just like them!

Another late night Cartoon Planet show, I don't know if it was part of the Adult Swim slot, That I really liked was space Ghost Coast to Coast. I thought the theme music was great.

I'm guessing you're US based, aren't you? If so, I must say you can consider youself to be very lucky :) We no longer have adult swim, but at least we have a full block dedicated to other cool cartoons that have also been written for older audiences, some of my favorite ones are: ugly americans, south park, family guy, american dad, cleveland, etc.

Still not as good as having the old Adult Swim tho... I just loved the fact I could watch all my fav cartoons for 3 nights in a row :(

I Love adult swim. My favorite shows are Super Jail, Robot Chicken, Squidbillies and Moral Orel. Things are so much funnier when animated.

I enjoyed watching Adult Swim from time to time. I haven't really watched it in a while, but I use to enjoy watching Robot Chicken. Robot Chicken was so hilarious and creative. I really liked the concept of using action figures and dolls to make a comical story. The jokes varied from having a simple punch line, to jokes that were complex and had many layers. I enjoyed the fact that I had to replay certain episodes to catch all the jokes.

I consider Venture Bros and Morel Orel to be by far the best and the smartest shows that Adult Swim has to offer. The Venture Bros began as a clever parody of Johnny Quest among many other things in the geek canon, but transcends mere parody to become its own thing. Morel Orel similarly began as a parody of Davey and Goliath, and used that framing to deliver truly sharp and biting social satire! (Although I felt that it deviated a bit too far from its comedic roots during its character driven final season.)

I find Robot Chicken and Harvey Birdman to be rather hit-and-miss, with some of its jokes being highly amusing and clever and others being underwhelmingly sophomoric.

I liked Aqua Teen Hunger Force when it initially began, but quickly found it too tiresomely repetitive.

I don't care for any of the other Adult Swim shows I've tried watching thus far. I especially dislike Squidbillies and Tim and Eric's [Less Than] Awesome Show.

Hey guys! What do you think of adult swim? I used to watch it, but sadly they removed it from the air! I've heard people in USA still have it, but the cartoons they air over there are so different from the ones they used to air over here. I heard an anime block is included, but we never had one over here (which is not bad because we had ''Animax'' anyway!).

Some of my fav tv shows were: The oblongs, Bob and margaret, odd job jack, The Brak Show,
Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law, Sealab 2021, Space Ghost Coast to Coast, The Venture Bros., The Boondocks, Metalocalypse, Squidbillies, Robot Chicken, Black Dynamite, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, etc.
I really like Black Jesus. Adult swim has always pushed the limit on censorship. They go against the grain and that's what makes them stand out.

I like the shows up until about midnight, They must think after that all the people with functioning brains have gone to sleep. This is not meant as an insult to the viewers, but as to the garbage they show on the overnight. The live-action (people, not cartoons) stuff is so dumb! I do think Bob's Burgers, King of the Hill, Robot Chicken, The oblongs, and Morel Orel to be some of the better stuff. But what is with bringing up long dead Hanna-Barbara characters and trying to make them funny? They really aren't, you know?

I don't have cable anymore but Adult Swim was definitely the definitive television block of my youth. Boondocks, Tim and Eric, The Heart she Holler, the Oblongs, the Brak Show, and Aqua Teen all hold a very special place in my heart.