A few years ago, i new of the TV shows, Dexter, and I knew that |I liked the sound of the plot when I saw the commercial some years ago, but I still didn't go out of my way to watch it. I am a massive reality TV show fan, but one day I didn't have anything to watch, and so I began to surf the internet for shows that may keep my attention.

I came across Dexter again, and remembered that it was about a Sociopathic serial killer who sniffs out and murders other serial killers. I download ed the first episode and I was INSTANTLY enthralled. I can't even explain it. the show is just magic. it has all of the elements.

The acting is indescribable. People like Angelina Jolie are always renowned for their acting, but some of the actresses and actors in Dexter are just amazing. They are not that well known either, but they just knock each and every scene pout of the ball park, and the tension and suspense that culminates near the end of each season? EPIC!

The sad news is that the 8th and final season of the show is currently airing. I think that episode 7 aired last night. but yeah, is anybody else as big a fan of Dexter as I am?

I honestly had never heard of it but with that review I will have to check it out! What channel was airing it and is it available on On Demand? You mention around 8 seasons so wondering how to start from the beginning.

Thanks

I, too, am a big fan of Dexter. My mother-in-law got me hooked a couple years ago. Unfortunately, I don't get the channel at home and was disappointed when the series was removed from Netflix. I downloaded the showtime app, and was pleasantly surprised to see all 8 seasons are on there to watch up until the current episode.
If anyone wants to start from the beginning, that's the way to go!

They should give it a chance! I was hooked instantly.
I actually didn't realize the show was based on a series of books. I have them on my B&N list. If the show followed the books, I'll obviously already know what happens, but I'm assuming they strayed a bit. It's rare for a show/movie to follow the print exactly.

I love that TV show, to bad is coming to an end very soon. It's such a pity, because the first seasons were just amazing. This TV show is one of the few ones that I was really looking forward to watching every week. Last seasons didn't meet my expectations, but I realize it's hard to write a good script for a show like this. Despite that I think the TV show is great :D

I honestly had never heard of it but with that review I will have to check it out! What channel was airing it and is it available on On Demand? You mention around 8 seasons so wondering how to start from the beginning.

Thanks

Glad I could get another viewer to convert to watching Dexter. It comes on showtime in US, if I am not mistaken. Also, I think that you have to pay for Showtime over in America? I am not sure of that. I live in the UK, and from my knowledge it doesn't come on regular TV - not that I watch TV. I just download it. I download all of the shows that I watch.

To start from the beginning, you are going to have to search online for Dexter. When you are looking type in Dexter s01e02 watch series, and something good should come up in the watch series site, which seems to keep links to most of the episodes of most TV shows. When you watch it, let me know what you think - that is if the suspense hasn't killed you :p

The show is great, we have watched it from the start. The casting is just amazing and I am surprised when I can see a couple on a show play off of one another as much as Michael C. Hall & Jennifer Carpenter can.

The show is great, we have watched it from the start. The casting is just amazing and I am surprised when I can see a couple on a show play off of one another as much as Michael C. Hall & Jennifer Carpenter can.

Yes, I heard that Michael C hall and Jenifer carpenter got married in real life and then got divorced because whilst Julia styles was appearing on the show in what I think was season 5, apparently Michael cheated on Jenifer with Julia. not sure how true any of this is, but it seems like a pretty crappy thing for Michael to do after she took care of him through his cancer.

Even so, if all of this was going on whilst they were filming, I wouldn't have known about any of us had I not found out online. Their acting was superb. seamless and I am just blown away every time I have the pleasure of watching them on my Laptop screen lol.

A few years ago, i new of the TV shows, Dexter, and I knew that |I liked the sound of the plot when I saw the commercial some years ago, but I still didn't go out of my way to watch it. I am a massive reality TV show fan, but one day I didn't have anything to watch, and so I began to surf the internet for shows that may keep my attention.

I came across Dexter again, and remembered that it was about a Sociopathic serial killer who sniffs out and murders other serial killers. I download ed the first episode and I was INSTANTLY enthralled. I can't even explain it. the show is just magic. it has all of the elements.

The acting is indescribable. People like Angelina Jolie are always renowned for their acting, but some of the actresses and actors in Dexter are just amazing. They are not that well known either, but they just knock each and every scene pout of the ball park, and the tension and suspense that culminates near the end of each season? EPIC!

The sad news is that the 8th and final season of the show is currently airing. I think that episode 7 aired last night. but yeah, is anybody else as big a fan of Dexter as I am?

I too am a big fan of Dexter but i found that I enjoyed it more because i didn't watch regularly. I had to download some episodes after missing the telecast due to work or some other reason. The effect was that I anticipated even more and the predictability was lessened somewhat. Over all it was a great experience.