Do you hate Activision and COD franchise?

I can't remember the last time Activision published any good video game. All they have produced or published during the last couple of years is nothing but crap. They are coming out with COD: Ghosts this year which doesn't even looks like a premium game. Heck, F2P games look better than what they have built this year. But you know what, they will still sell millions.

Do you hate COD franchise and Activision as much as I do?

I totally and completely hate COD. To be 100% honest I think COD is WAY overrated! Specially the last games they've released. I don't get why the big fuss for COD.

My boyfriend loves that franchise, I think he has EVERY single game belonging to this franchise. He'll surely buy the new game. I've played a couple of COD games, in my opinion they're ok, but some people seem to be tremendously in love with the franchise, LOL! That's just way beyond my compehension level :p

I don't blame them for only focusing on the CoD series at the moment since it's generating an insane amount of money every year, and it just keeps going crazy high, I used to play CoD for PC, played the first 3 or 4, can't really remember, I have the black ops 1 and 2 for the ps3, and give them a go ocasionally, but nothing comparable to any other game on my list if you ask me, gameplay wise the CoD series are quite good, what really bothers me much of time is the environments, can't stand those jungle like environments in FPS, just hate them, I prefer a much more modern ones like the city combat zones used in the battlefield series for instance.

Who wouldn't capitalize on a franchise that is selling thousands of copies each day? I know I would. The first few games were pretty decent considering it was something new, but they haven't integrated any new features in the newer versions which I find displeasing. Anyways, I'm excited for CoD: Ghosts just because of the dog, and how the storyline will play out.

I totally and completely hate COD. To be 100% honest I think COD is WAY overrated! Specially the last games they've released. I don't get why the big fuss for COD.

My boyfriend loves that franchise, I think he has EVERY single game belonging to this franchise. He'll surely buy the new game. I've played a couple of COD games, in my opinion they're ok, but some people seem to be tremendously in love with the franchise, LOL! That's just way beyond my compehension level :p

Same goes with me lol. I used to love that franchise, but the same reiteration with every installment has started to bug me now. I am not going to get it this time around. My GF is happy that I am not going to be playing COD all day long, but I haven't told her that I have already pre-ordered BF 4.