General Discussion What's your favorite dessert?

Hey guys & gals! What's your favorite dessert?

Mine is bananas with cream! There is something really special about the flavour of the bananas mixing with the cream. I use the normal cream, but I add some sugar to it and it's just splendid! Another dessert I truly like is ''cheese pie'', I haven't made one in a while (trying to lose some weight right now). I also love having ice cream during summer :D

I love custard pudding. I've loved it since I was two feet tall and nothing has changed. I love puddings of any kind and I just never get enough. I can even skip the main course and go straight for the pudding!

Oreo ice cream sandwiches. Enough said really. You've got your Oreo cookie dough, vanilla ice cream, and chocolate chips.

My favorite dessert would have to be Pecan Pie with a scoop of Creamy Vanilla Ice cream. These two together make for a good night sleep. I love Pecans and Vanilla is my favorite kind of Ice Cream. Yum Yum Yummy!

I am very greedy :D so I have a lot, if I had to pick one I'd probably go for custard.

I love to make Ice Cream Nachos!
You take flour tortillas and cut them into chips then fry them in oil on medium high till golden brown.
next mix cinnamon and sugar together and place it in a bag with your freshly made chips and shake it.
Now take them out and place them on a plate. Add a few scoops of Vanilla Bean Ice Cream on top,
drizzle chocolate syrup and honey all over the chips and top it off with whip cream.

Chocolate cheesecake by far! And as someone said above, custard pudding is also lovely!

I love custard pudding. I've loved it since I was two feet tall and nothing has changed. I love puddings of any kind and I just never get enough. I can even skip the main course and go straight for the pudding!

Same here! I love custard pudding, but I've never tred to make it at home. I plan to buy one of those special containers you need to make that at home :) My boyfriend hasn't tried it yet, so I really want to surprise him very soon. Do you like your pudding with caramel?

My favorite dessert would have to be Pecan Pie with a scoop of Creamy Vanilla Ice cream. These two together make for a good night sleep. I love Pecans and Vanilla is my favorite kind of Ice Cream. Yum Yum Yummy!

OMG!!! I just made my first pecan pie some months ago!! Do you like the homemade one, or you buy yours from the store? Pecan + vanilla ice cream go really well together :) I love that mix as well... you can tell I love everything that has something to do with sweet stuff! Very nice pick, Kendra!

Seems like everyone likes a dessert with ice cream in it! I do as well; I love ice cream cakes in general, but I rarely eat desserts. I just like the kinds of ice cream cakes that gets sold in supermarkets and I just buy one of those. If the flavor appeals to me, I will buy it. I have yet to try a bad-tasting ice cream cake.