General Discussion What's your favorite dessert?

Chocolate cheesecake by far! And as someone said above, custard pudding is also lovely!

You mean the cheesecake that has a tasty chocolate crust? I love that one as well! Do you like the homemade one or do you buy it from a store? I like to make my own :) Because I feel more control over what is in the cheesecake.

I love to make Ice Cream Nachos!
You take flour tortillas and cut them into chips then fry them in oil on medium high till golden brown.
next mix cinnamon and sugar together and place it in a bag with your freshly made chips and shake it.
Now take them out and place them on a plate. Add a few scoops of Vanilla Bean Ice Cream on top,
drizzle chocolate syrup and honey all over the chips and top it off with whip cream.

Woah, to be honest when I read the first line of your comment I thought you were trying to troll me :D Now I see there is actually a dessert like that, very original! Where did you learn to make this? Was it your idea? or you copied this from somewhere? I'm just curious, it sounds interesting because over here we only eat nachos with cheese or sauce :p

I'm super greedy as well! I've lot favorites ;) Custard is one of them... I like mine with caramel on top, what about you? Rice pudding is so good too :p

Yep, just like that. They put the sugar on top of the custard then with the machine they burn it and they make caramel, it comes still warm... :rolleyes: Rice pudding it's one of my favorites too, with cinnamon, but they rice has to be well cooked and with a lot of milk, I don't like it dry. :)

Hey guys & gals! What's your favorite dessert?

Mine is bananas with cream! There is something really special about the flavour of the bananas mixing with the cream. I use the normal cream, but I add some sugar to it and it's just splendid! Another dessert I truly like is ''cheese pie'', I haven't made one in a while (trying to lose some weight right now). I also love having ice cream during summer :D

My favorite dessert is banana pudding. Oh man it is yummy! My great grandma makes a mad one on Thanksgiving and Christmas time! I got to have one on the holidays or I will lose my mind. I love when it is freshly made, meaning just made! Its best fresh and I eat more when it is!

My favorite dessert is banana pudding. Oh man it is yummy! My great grandma makes a mad one on Thanksgiving and Christmas time! I got to have one on the holidays or I will lose my mind. I love when it is freshly made, meaning just made! Its best fresh and I eat more when it is!

I'll try to find a good banana pudding recipe :) I love bananas, and I'd love to learn to prepare more desserts with them. I think bananas are a great alternative to prepare healthier desserts... it surely is healthier than baking cheese cake :p or chocolate cake!

Yep, just like that. They put the sugar on top of the custard then with the machine they burn it and they make caramel, it comes still warm... :rolleyes: Rice pudding it's one of my favorites too, with cinnamon, but they rice has to be well cooked and with a lot of milk, I don't like it dry. :)

Same here... I like my rice pudding as wet and as milky as possible! I know some really great recipes to prepare an excellent rice pudding, the secret is the condensated milk ;) Adds a lot calories to the pudding, but I guess that's why it's so delicious!

Same here... I like my rice pudding as wet and as milky as possible! I know some really great recipes to prepare an excellent rice pudding, the secret is the condensated milk ;) Adds a lot calories to the pudding, but I guess that's why it's so delicious!

Mmmm, don't know about the condensed milk, but I do like a scent of lemon on mine! Maybe I am eating it with condensed milk and I don't know it.

I'll try to find a good banana pudding recipe :) I love bananas, and I'd love to learn to prepare more desserts with them. I think bananas are a great alternative to prepare healthier desserts... it surely is healthier than baking cheese cake :p or chocolate cake!

Banana pudding! Nom nom nom! What about banoffee?

Banana pudding! Nom nom nom! What about banoffee?

What banoffee? Is that some sort of dessert that mixes the goodness of bananas and coffee? LOL, I'm just guessing here by the way! But I'd love if you could let me know :) Because this is the first time I ever hear about it!