Video games you loved but never finished

I have played some games and loved it, but could never get to the end either becasue of time constraint or incredibly difficult bosses. I would name a few here -

1.) GTA San Andreas
2.) Assassins Creed 3
3.) Sleeping Dogs
4.) Splinter Cell: Conviction
5.) Metal Gear Solid 4

What about you guys?

The only game I never had a chance to beat that I liked a lot was GUN.
I got stuck on the final boss, and had to return it to the video store.
I figured wasting a $5 bill on a rental to beat a boss just wasn't worth it.

Uhm I never got to truly beat ObsCure 1 & 2 :( I really liked those two games, but I never got to actually beat the game. I got stuck towards the end... when I was very close to complete it, but the boss fight was too hard! I didn't have the patience to go on.

Something similar happened with ObsCure 2, I couldn't get past the door part in which you've to press space like a maniac... but I just couldn't. LOL, I got tired, but tried several times, until I sid: ''You know what!? Forget it!!'' I might give it a try once again later tho :)

I have about 6 Pokemon games i've never finished. In that series i've only ever finished Sapphire and Pokemon Ranger, haha. I really need to get back into it.

Majora's Mask. And I have to say that I havent# completed most of the games I played in my life.

Is this a game. I think it's really old since any recent game don't go under my radar so often.

It was an N64 title where the studio attempted to play with the Legend of Zelda franchise. It was a pain to play, especially using those damned controllers. The idea was neat but it was just not the right time (get it? time? yeah I'm up far too late).

As for my own collection of never finished, San Andreas looms large because I got so fed up with the story surrounding the final boss and the fact that he doesn't get hurt by the environment but I do.

I have about 6 Pokemon games i've never finished. In that series i've only ever finished Sapphire and Pokemon Ranger, haha. I really need to get back into it.

Ahhhhh I love the Pokemon Ranger games :) They're so different from the usual Pokemon games. I feel like, if the Pokemon world was real I'd either be a Ranger or a Pokemon Breeder.

I have a TON of games I haven't finished mostly because of school and my awful, awful attention span.
The ones I like the best though and really do want to finish:
  • Final Fantasy 7 and 10 (PS2)
  • Eternal Sonata (Xbox)
  • Kingdom Hearts (PS2)
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (DS)
  • Digimon World (PS1 - I have never gotten past the gear plains :( and it makes me sad)
  • Papers, Please (PC - Steam Download, best $10 you've ever spent, I promise.
And I'm currently working on Fire Emblem: Awakening (WHICH IS BALLIN') and Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (DS. Gamestop bargain, $6. :D woohoo!) I think I'll be able to finish both of these in a somewhat timely manner. Some of the riddles are real stumpers though. :(

Sadly, the only game I haven't finished was Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. It has been so long since I played it that I can't even remember what mission held me back. Now, I can't even played it because my PS2 broke and my PC can't run it. :(