General Discussion Shopping online anyone?

I'm just curious. I've been shopping online a lot lately, mostly because I'm a big fan of great prices and so far I've been able to take adventage of some really good deals online.

The only thing I don't like about it, is the fact you have to pay upfront, and then wait for your item to arrive after a while. Sometimes your item can take weeks to arrive!

So shopping online isn't for everyone, specially because sometimes you're not capable to track your order :( I've had some good experiences shopping online so far tho. But I've been shopping online from people in my same country. I'm ready to try Ebay, because I wasn't able to find the natural supplement I need on the web site I usually shop from.

What are your thoughts on online shopping? Have you ever tried Ebay? Did you have a good experience?

I like Deal Dash. Sometimes your bidding until the wee hours of the morning to get the item at a ridicously low price, but the rewards are worth it.

That's really interesting, thanks for sharing ;) Kudos to the seller for respecting the price, I just read about a guy who won a bid, but the seller just closed the listing or something like that. So this guy couldn't get the PC he wanted for a super low price. The seller was a newbie, I'm sure this doesn't happen with sellers that have a reputation to protect.

I buy online whenever I can because it is cheaper and I don't have the inconvenience to go to the shop. I've never tried e-bay, mostly I've bought on Amazon and similar sites like Groupon, no complains so far.

I buy on E-bay. I have never had a problem with bad sellers.
I shop on Amazon all the time! I love it. They have so many good deals.

I'd shop on Amazon as well, but sadly most of the sellers there don't ship to my country :( That really sucks because I think amazon has a very wide variety of products to offer! I felt attracted to this site at first, then Ebay because they ship worlwide and if you search carefully, you might actually find what you've been looking for!

I buy online whenever I can because it is cheaper and I don't have the inconvenience to go to the shop. I've never tried e-bay, mostly I've bought on Amazon and similar sites like Groupon, no complains so far.

Same here :) Clothes in my country are REALLY expensive, and that's why I like to shop online... I've had amazing experiences so far and I've been able to spot some really good deals! I tried Amazon, but I always felt disappointed when I was ready to check out and they said they didn't ship to my country!

I shop, almost exclusively, online. I can take my time, compare prices between stores, and I don't have to listen to wailing children while trying to think.

I never shop Amazon, though. I started boycotting them back in 2009!

Contributor
I buy online a lot. Usually because in America things I wanted were hard to find, and here I don't know where to look. You'd be surprised what stores have- the grocery store sells underwear, for instance.