Best Korean romance movies that you should watch

I love Korean movies. I was introduced to Korean romance films by my cousin back in college. I found Korean drama films to be both funny tear-jerking and heart warming. The first Korean movie that I have watched is My Sassy Girl. It was a romantic comedy about a girl who lost her love and couldn't seem to get over it. I highly recommend this movie because it will make you laugh, cry, and ultimately inspire you. Aside from My Sassy Girl, I also would recommend the following:
fullsizephoto198600.jpg

• Always (Only You)
  • WindStruck
  • Sex is Zero 1
  • Love so Divine
  • 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant
What else could you add to the list?

I must admit that almost all of the South Korean movies I've seen have been horrors or thrillers, but one excellent romance I did see was 3-Iron. It's about a young homeless guy who sleeps in people's houses while they're out of town (and does the laundry, fixes broken stuff and things like that as repayment).

Anyway, he gets surprised one time when the house owners come home early, but he stays where he is (in the film it's almost as if he's a ghost or something - it's very ambiguous) and gradually falls in love with the woman. But the most amazing thing about this movie is that it's all done with no dialogue! It's completely non-verbal, but still manages to convey a huge range of emotional complexity.

In fact, writing this post has probably inspired me to give it a rewatch.

Contributor
Never watched any movies, but K-dramas are very popular on TV here. I watched the remake of Overboard ("Couple or Trouble" in English) and it was pretty good.

Anyway, he gets surprised one time when the house owners come home early, but he stays where he is (in the film it's almost as if he's a ghost or something - it's very ambiguous) and gradually falls in love with the woman. But the most amazing thing about this movie is that it's all done with no dialogue! It's completely non-verbal, but still manages to convey a huge range of emotional complexity.

In fact, writing this post has probably inspired me to give it a rewatch.
Wow, I never heard of this film before. I'm most definitely intrigued. I'm gonna look it up at YouTube and I'm gonna hope that I'm fortunate that somebody was kind enough to upload the movie.

I've never actually watched any Korean films. I need to put that on my to-do list. I'm usually just exposed to Chinese and Japanese stuff so now I have something interesting to look forward to.