Books What book are you currently reading?

I am reading "Winning Ugly" from Brad Gilbert, a book about the mental side of tennis game. Pretty old book, but a must in my opinion.

What book are you currently reading?

"I, The Jury" by Mickey Spillane. I like reading old pulp detective stories and mysteries, so I'm enjoying it so far. Surprised by the level of violence, though. The main character (Mike Hammer) is not so much a detective, but a vigilante sociopath itching to kill people!

I just finished reading Nineteen Eighty-Four. Just today I picked up "A Storm of Swords", as a lover of the TV Show, I couldn't wait any longer and I've started reading every book of the Saga. I do recommend it ALOT if you're already a fan of the show.

I'm reading the crystal healing bible which is about healing using crystals and its really intresting, l was not aware of this ancient practice and l might try it one day:)

I am currently reading "Lock and Key" by Sarah Dessen. It is an Young Adult Contemporary fiction. Sarah Dessen is one of my favorite Young Adult authors. I reay like her writing style, and most of her books are very similar to real life stories.

I'm currently re-reading The Narrows, by Michael Connelly. He is good enough to re-read every few years.

I'm reading The Gods of Guilt by Michael Connelly. I won an advance copy on Goodreads. So far, I'm enjoying it a lot. Full of surprises, and a different look at the legal system.

Right now I'm reading A Farewell to Arms by Ernest Hemingway. Wonderful book about an American Lieutenant serving in the ambulance corps of the Italian Army during World War 1. The story is very dark, all the horrors of war are described in great detail.

Just started A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court. Very different from what I was expecting, but a lot of fun! I forgot how much I like Twain.

I'm currently reading "The fault in our stars" by John Green. It's a pretty sad story about a young girl with a terminal disease that meets a young boy.