Tech Browser of choice?

IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome... We all love our browsers, but which one do you prefer to use?

Frankly, I like to use Waterfox. It's a 64-bit alternative to Firefox for Windows. For some reason, Firefox is readily available in 64-bit versions on Mac and Linux, but not Windows. :confused: Get on that, Mozilla!

So... You guys?

I use Safari web browser because I have a MacBook, which is the only web browser. I like it because it's easy to navigate, although it sometimes crashes. I started using Chrome web browser two days ago on my phone and tablet, which I really liked it by the way. Chrome is simple and is very user-friendly, which is going to become one of my favorite web browsers.

The only web browser I use is FireFox. This is the only stable browser I have come across. Chrome and all the others failed me numerous times. While, FireFox consistently performs well.

IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome... We all love our browsers, but which one do you prefer to use?

Frankly, I like to use Waterfox. It's a 64-bit alternative to Firefox for Windows. For some reason, Firefox is readily available in 64-bit versions on Mac and Linux, but not Windows. :confused: Get on that, Mozilla!

So... You guys?

Did you say Waterfox? I haven't heard of it before until now. I should have to check it out sometime. You make me wonder what does the OS look like.

I've never heard of Waterfox, is this an official browser from the folks that created Firefox?

I stick with Chrome these days, though I'm not 100% partial to it. I would rather not be giving up so much data to Google like that. It's just that it is so much better with memory management than Firefox or Opera.

I've never heard of Waterfox, is this an official browser from the folks that created Firefox?

I stick with Chrome these days, though I'm not 100% partial to it. I would rather not be giving up so much data to Google like that. It's just that it is so much better with memory management than Firefox or Opera.

Yes, I really like Chrome since I have only used it for two weeks. I can't find any other web browser that's so easy to navigate and is so user-friendly.

Waterfox, i'll have to look into that. I would love to get rid of Chrome (and everything else by it's creators) altogether. Thanks!