Books What book are you currently reading?

I'm currently reading "The fault in our stars" by John Green. It's a pretty sad story about a young girl with a terminal disease that meets a young boy.

I have heard the book is very good but sad. I have not read it yet, but I will have to check it out soon. Thanks you for the recommendation!

Oh! That one is on my to-read pile!

I'm excited to see it's becoming a movie, as well, with that awesome young actress from The Descendants. I need to read the book before that happens, though, might have to move it up the pile just a tad.

Oh! That one is on my to-read pile!

I'm excited to see it's becoming a movie, as well, with that awesome young actress from The Descendants. I need to read the book before that happens, though, might have to move it up the pile just a tad.

I have heard about "The Descendants". How do you like it?

I have heard about "The Descendants". How do you like it?

I really liked it, it was a well written movie and superbly acted. Quite thoughtful as well.

The screenplay got an Oscar, and the same director did a bunch of movies I've liked (Election, About Schmidt), he seems to have a good touch with actors and a good eye for human interactions.

I'm on book 5 of the Wheel of Time series, The Fires of Heaven, only 9 more books to go :)

I am currently reading Jeffrey Archer's A Prisoner Of Birth about a man wrongly accused of the murder of his best friend who happens to be the brother of his fiancee'. It's a good story and I'm always sneaking reads between work sessions.

I am reading the Count of Monte Cristo By Dumas. It's by far a popular book, but I recently decided to pick it up through the kindle app. Serial novels are my preference and the author really gets at my gut. Seriously, I do not think that I've grown to hate a character within the span of a few pages. It is that good!

The 48 laws of power. It is a great book to expand your general knowledge as historical examples are littered everywhere! :D

It is a very interesting read too. Not all of their advises are Machiavellian. :p