American Horror Story

I love a bit of horror in my life. In fact, I always have loved horror. I am not too much into the gore and killing kind of horror movies and TV shows, but more the psychological horrors. But if they so happen to have a little gore in them then I don't mind. But if it is just pure gore which has been labeled 'horror,' then I usually will not watch.

The third season of American Horror Story recently started, and I REALLY enjoyed the first episode. This third episode has a superstar cast of women and is centered around witchcraft.

Is anybody else watching this?

I just start watching this show yesterday, which was I'm quite interesting. I don't normally watch shows like this because I have nightmares every time I watch horror movies or TV shows. However, "American Horror Story" is worth to watch because it is kind of classic to me.

I just start watching this show yesterday, which was I'm quite interesting. I don't normally watch shows like this because I have nightmares every time I watch horror movies or TV shows. However, "American Horror Story" is worth to watch because it is kind of classic to me.

My mother was very hesitant when I first introduced this how to her too. She said that she wasn't going to watch it at night because she is a chicken lol.

But once she got into it she realized that it wasn't all that scary. Just twisted, which is a sort of scary within its own right I suppose.

American Horror Story is one of my Top Five favourite shows of the past few years, up there with Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, and The Borgias! Season 1, later subtitled Murder House, and this past third season, Coven, are really great! However, Season 2, Asylum, is where the show becomes truly exceptional! It's the season with the best, smartest, and most coherent plot, relies on the supernatural less, and is phenomenally well acted, directed, and shot! Asylum received more Emmy nominations than any other show that year, and it earned each and every one!

Yes, I follow the show. I've watched the last 3 Seasons of American Horror Story and all I can say is that I was very pleased with it. Now I am awaiting for the 4th Season. I can't wait!
What was your favorite Season? Personally, I adored the 1st Season with the haunted house (classic I know).
The Asylum (2nd Season) was also pretty creepy. I didn't like too much the 3rd Season though. It was a bit random compared to the previous two.

A friend mentioned this series to me a while back and I have been meaning to watch It since. I really like twisted! I do not know why, really, I am not a horrible person - at least I think so. If I enjoy sick and twisted plots in books then this fits the bill. I'm gonna give this a watch tonight.