General Discussion 3 Activities that you like best.

Hmm.. first and foremost, I adore every second with my kids.. that's a million and one activities in one. I also like to hike. I do that with the kids too, but on my own it's as good as meditation. Very relaxing and beautiful. I get a lot of thinking done out there or I'm able to shut it off completely and just be. What I do most though is learn. I spend a LOT of time learning new things or finding new information. Upgrading, so to speak lol. It's my favourite thing to do.. I'm constantly answering questions I have about the world around me.

Ha Ha. You sound like a clone of mine. lol.. I love to watch TV laying down on my bed, too. I think the spot has my name. Anyway, I had no TV for almost 3-4 years.. I did not realized that I did miss it. I look forward to Arrow, Big Bang, among others. I stay away from the news, and reality shows.

On a second note, I am glad that there is light at the end of your tunnel.

Thanks, me too! Actually watching tv really relaxes me :) I also try to stay away from reality tv shows :p They offer nothing to the viewer in my opinion, no entertainment, no content no anything!

What I do most though is learn. I spend a LOT of time learning new things or finding new information. Upgrading, so to speak lol. It's my favourite thing to do.. I'm constantly answering questions I have about the world around me.

This is very good. I do not think that we should ever stop learning, absorbing new things, and "upgrading" ourselves to higher levels. I love to educate myself in new things, too. At this time, I am learning a new language. Even though, I do not have any essential use, I have made that my goal for the upcoming year. Learn the language, speak it fluently, write it with expertise, and challenge the few brain cells I have left.