Comics If you could have any superpower, what superpower would you have?

Definitely "Jumper"-style teleportation! I mean come on, what can't you do with teleportation? Jumper wasn't the greatest movie, but it did get that one thing right. Or maybe the ability to open portals, like Blink from X-men, so you could take things with you. I guess I would just be Blink, since she's my favorite superhero. Not only does she have the most useful power in all of the X-men comics (almost) but she looks cool as hell too. But yeah, Imagine being able to go whereever, whenever you wanted. Like you would never have to run for the bus again, or worry about being late, or worry about anything really. If you had really lax morals, it would be real easy to rob a bank as well... Ah, the possibilities!

If I want a power it would be super strength. Being able to lift a tall building over your head. Then you can punch someone through a wall and have them shatter the wall itself. Then going to a building and demolish it by going through it. I mean look at how many superheroes have super strength like Superman and Captain Shazam. Both of the would always clash head on but Shazam has magic on his side lol. A second super power I would like to have would be super speed since you would be able to get out of a bad situation by running away from the law. If anything being able to turn invisible would be a wise power to have since you can eavesdrop on peoples' conversations unexpectedly.

Telekinesis. No more getting out of bed for a glass of water at night; heck, I could have breakfast in bed every day without having to get up at all. Not to mention all the time I'd save every time I had to rearrange furniture.

I think I would want the power of telekinesis. I would love to have the ability to move objects towards me just by my thought. I would also use this power to move my own body with my mind, hence giving me the ability to fly as well. It's like a two for one sale!

My second option would be some sort of super speed. I can get TONS done in one day, and essentially time travel.

I would choose to have the powers of invisibility and flying. Just imagine what one can do with powers like that! I would be able to hear everything people say about me behind my back, I would be able to be wherever I want to be without anyone knowing that I am there and most importantly, I can just disappear whenever I would like to! I would also love to have the superpower of flying, along with the invisibility. Imagine all the places I can visit without having to pay for expensive plane tickets. I will never be stuck in traffic again and miss appointments as I can fly anywhere I want!

I wish I could have the power of Invisible Woman, in Fantastic four, or Storm , in X-men. Their powers are so cool and unpredictable, especially Invisible Woman. They are my favourite heroes all the all time!!

Definitely "Jumper"-style teleportation! I mean come on, what can't you do with teleportation? Jumper wasn't the greatest movie, but it did get that one thing right. Or maybe the ability to open portals, like Blink from X-men, so you could take things with you. I guess I would just be Blink, since she's my favorite superhero. Not only does she have the most useful power in all of the X-men comics (almost) but she looks cool as hell too. But yeah, Imagine being able to go whereever, whenever you wanted. Like you would never have to run for the bus again, or worry about being late, or worry about anything really. If you had really lax morals, it would be real easy to rob a bank as well... Ah, the possibilities!

I'm with you on this one! It would be the best power hands down for me. If I had this power, I could do almost anything. I could travel the world, visit great places and make great memories. That, for me sounds absolutely wonderful. This is something I've always wanted to have even as a kid.

I think Immortality would be nice. Yes, I know everyone around me would age and die, and I know the universe will eventually end... but I'm confident humans will find a way to travel the stars before our own sun expands far enough to destroy life on earth and I would like to see that.