Jesse Eisenberg is Lex Luthor in "Batman vs. Superman"

I have to admit, I didn't see this cast coming.

Warner Bros. Pictures today announced the casting of Lex Luthor and Alfred (Batman's butler) in the upcoming Batman Vs. Superman movie, which, of course, was announced to be pushed back to 2016. Jesse Eisenberg is Lex Luthor, and Jeremy Irons will...
View the Post on the Blog

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did the concept of Batman vs Superman come from? Was it from a comic book? I haven't read many comic books, so I wouldn't know.

Where did the concept of Batman vs Superman come from? Was it from a comic book? I haven't read many comic books, so I wouldn't know.
The Batman vs Superman fight itself is from Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns. Batman comes out of retirement and is in his upper 50s. It's easily one of the greatest Batman stories ever written.
It's was made into a 2 part animated movie which is also really good as well. Check it out if you don't feel like reading the comic.

J

JoshPosh

I watched the character of Lex Luther evolve over time and I'm not completely sold on Jesse playing the role of Lex Luthor in the DC movie. I always envisioned him as confident and his mannerism suggest so. I guess the casting director saw something that we don't.
I'm open to the introduction of Jessie into the role. Let's see that bald head.