Paramore - Anklebiters - Animated Music Video

Administrator
Staff member
Paramore recently released a new animated music video for Anklebiters from their self-titled album. The video was directed by Jordan Bruner and animated by Bruner, Greg Lytle and Blake Patrick. Anklebiters mixes hand drawn and cut out art styles to create some really trippy and cool characters,...
View the Post on the Blog

That is actually pretty cool and I hadn't seen it before. Quite funny as I was just listening to Paramore and I literally never listen to them nowadays.

I love the whole album. I bought it the night it was released. Totally different sound, but still Paramore in so many ways. Anklebiters is such a nice track, although it's hard to pick a favorite in the list, they did such a great job!

BTW...Cool video!

I'm still yet to listen to the whole album, i should really. I don't really like Paramore much, but they're ok to listen to once in a while.

I respect the music and think there is much potential. It goes with alot of different genres and peoples personality. I would recommend it to all.

I respect the music and think there is much potential. It goes with alot of different genres and peoples personality. I would recommend it to all.

I agree there, I know lots of people who like Paramore from different walks of life and different ages. I suppose they're quite influential to some I suppose. They're just not really for me most of the time.

Administrator
Staff member
I enjoyed certain songs off their previous albums, but I can't say I was completely into them. I do really like their current self-titled album. The lyrics are a tiny bit more mature. The sound is more diverse. They whipped out the ukulele for the interludes and some of the songs have a more distinct, catchy, pop vibe. Not in a bad way.

I enjoyed certain songs off their previous albums, but I can't say I was completely into them. I do really like their current self-titled album. The lyrics are a tiny bit more mature. The sound is more diverse. They whipped out the ukulele for the interludes and some of the songs have a more distinct, catchy, pop vibe. Not in a bad way.

That sounds good then, I might have a listen to it later. I like their distinctive sound though and the fact you can always tell that a song is theirs.

I quite liked Brand New Eyes though because I liked the song Looking Up quite a lot at the time.

Not everything in the album is pop(ish). Check out the interludes, as well as (One of Those) Crazy Girls, Hate to See Your Heart Break, Last Hope and Proof. If you like the emo Paramore then you'll love Part II (it's sorta a continuation of Let the Flames Begin)