Music Music you can't stand

I'm not much a fan of vocal jazz, at least when men are singing it. Note, sometimes the female voice sounds good, though, for some unknown reason. Anyhow, I'll pass on the Frank Sinatra, sorry, :) but I do like instrumental jazz. I especially enjoy hearing Miles Davis or Charlie Parker and jazz drum solos are always fun.

I stere any type of music or songs or maybe an artist that you can't stand at all? I know a lot of people that can't listen to any pop songs, because they think that they're not original or that the artists don't have the talent that they seek in music (with the autotune and stuff like that). I myself can listen to any music probably, as long as I don't have to listen to it over and over again.
:cool:The only type of music I can't listen to very often is Rap. Maybe because I grew up listening to Classic Rock and Country, those are my two favorite genres of music. Now my son on the other hand does listen to a little rap like Eminem, 50 Cent, Snoop Dog, etc.which I don't mind listening to in moderation with a low volume.:eek: