General Discussion 3 Activities that you like best.

I was thinking about this subject and this is what I came up with.

1. I love to write

2. I enjoy time with my grandchildren

3. I enjoy watching a good movie, show, or entertaining clip for the day.

Here's my list:

1. I love to read.

2. I enjoy writing.

3. Shopping!! I love to go shopping, especially for clothes and electronics such as cameras, mobile devices, and tables.

Here is my list:

1- I love writing because it helps me to keep my mind off things! Which I really need right now because I'm going tru something really difficult, and some days are too much for me! Literally!

2- Watching TV after a long day of work (I work online). For me this even marks the end of my working time and is the sign I need to lie down, close my eyes for a bit and relax.

3 - Spending some rime with my mom and boyfriend. I love them both and they make me so strong, I only pray nothing bad happens to them or I lose them. If that happens I just don't know what I'd do or how I'd handle it.

Here's my list:

1. I love to read.

2. I enjoy writing.

3. Shopping!! I love to go shopping, especially for clothes and electronics such as cameras, mobile devices, and tables.

Oh! Yes Shopping, I should have made it a 4 list. ha ha.. I can get lost in a store for hours, even if I do not buy anything.

I have actually spent endless hours just absorbing all the new fashions, trends, and designs.

Here is my list:

1- I love writing because it helps me to keep my mind off things! Which I really need right now because I'm going tru something really difficult, and some days are too much for me! Literally!

2- Watching TV after a long day of work (I work online). For me this even marks the end of my working time and is the sign I need to lie down, close my eyes for a bit and relax.

3 - Spending some rime with my mom and boyfriend. I love them both and they make me so strong, I only pray nothing bad happens to them or I lose them. If that happens I just don't know what I'd do or how I'd handle it.

I can understand writing to escape reality. It is a great form of self-time. I like it because I can write about what I like.

I also work from home, and TV time like you means I no longer I am working. It changes the mind and the scenery.

As far as having a rough time, I hope things get better soon.

Cooking - I love trying out new recipes and techinques.

Web Design/Development - I also enjoy following along with tutorials and learning more about the whole process

Photography/Art - I used to really be into this, but have been too busy lately to get out much. Hopefully I can start doing more again soon.

Cooking - I love trying out new recipes and techinques.

Web Design/Development - I also enjoy following along with tutorials and learning more about the whole process

Photography/Art - I used to really be into this, but have been too busy lately to get out much. Hopefully I can start doing more again soon.

I like taking pictures, although I don't have a nice camera. I would just take some nice photos such as nice sceneries or something.

I can understand writing to escape reality. It is a great form of self-time. I like it because I can write about what I like.

I also work from home, and TV time like you means I no longer I am working. It changes the mind and the scenery.

As far as having a rough time, I hope things get better soon.

Yeah, it's so strage to think some people no longer own TV set :p I mean, it's really hard to believe! I love to lie down in my bed and watch TV at the end of the day... that's such a special time for me! Thanks for the nice wishes :) It seems things might get better soon, today it was a rough day...

Yeah, it's so strage to think some people no longer own TV set :p I mean, it's really hard to believe! I love to lie down in my bed and watch TV at the end of the day... that's such a special time for me! Thanks for the nice wishes :) It seems things might get better soon, today it was a rough day...

Ha Ha. You sound like a clone of mine. lol.. I love to watch TV laying down on my bed, too. I think the spot has my name. Anyway, I had no TV for almost 3-4 years.. I did not realized that I did miss it. I look forward to Arrow, Big Bang, among others. I stay away from the news, and reality shows.

On a second note, I am glad that there is light at the end of your tunnel.

Ha Ha. You sound like a clone of mine. lol.. I love to watch TV laying down on my bed, too. I think the spot has my name. Anyway, I had no TV for almost 3-4 years.. I did not realized that I did miss it. I look forward to Arrow, Big Bang, among others. I stay away from the news, and reality shows.

On a second note, I am glad that there is light at the end of your tunnel.
Oh, I haven't watched TV for a while now. I just go back watching TV a few days ago, which I really miss it.