General Discussion Are you planning to be traveling anytime soon?

I am :) I'm going to the Netherlands on January 27 next year!!!! I'm sooooo going to have a blast over there!!!!! It's been a long time since I don't travel to Europe!!! This is the very first time I visit the Netherlands, so I'm really happy! I'm going to be staying in Hoorn. I might also visit Amsterdam while I'm there. Too bad most tulips while be dead when I'm there :( I'm an amateur photographer, so I really like taking pictures of that kind of things.

Is any of you planning to travel abroad anytime soon? If yes, where? what are your plans?

How come you are going to the Netherlands? I don't really have a fix plan to travel anytime soon but something like this is always in my mind.

How come you are going to the Netherlands? I don't really have a fix plan to travel anytime soon but something like this is always in my mind.

I wasn't really planning it, it just happened. My boyfriend invited me to go with him, so I said fine, why not? My mom think I'm spending way too much cash on this trip, but I think I really deserve it and will help me to relax. Last 2 years have been specially tough... and well, if you can't use your money to enjoy life a little bit, then what's the point of earning it?

Not abroad, but I'm (HOPEFULLY!) going to London next week. Last week I went up north and travelled nearly 1000 miles. Was really worth it though and I need to go back to where I went again soon as.

I have a friend who lives in Rotterdam. ^