Comics Batman vs. Superman!

I have started a thread before about Batman vs. Iron Man and most of us agreed that Iron Man would defeat Batman. However, did you know that DC comics has actually made Batman and Superman fight each other! The two heroes faced off in the comic book entitled "The Dark Knight Falls". Without researching online guys, who do you think won this battle?
Batman-vs-Superman-Comic-Book-Auction1.jpg

P.S. There seems to be a speculation that they will release a movie where we will see Batman and Superman square off against each other. I hope we will see that film next year. :D

Superman has great skills, but Batman is my choice. I love his style and he has the coolest superhero outfit. I won't even start on the Batmobile because that's the car of my dreams.

The movie was already announced, I was waiting for a major flick until I saw who was going to be Batman, I've never read any Superman vs Batman comics, only watched some animation stuff with those two, and in one of them Batman actually defeated superman with the help of the green arrow, but if he was alone Superman would have kicked is ass if you ask me lol, unless batman used some kryptonite flying bats as a weapon.

Yeah, the only way for Batman to defeat Superman is to use Kryptonite. And yes, he did defeat Superman in one of the comics. Then Batman faked his death. But if Kryptonite would not be used, I think Superman would win everytime against the bat. But on a level playing field where there are no super powers, I think Batman would always win.

Although Batman is extremely smart. Superman has super powers so it will always be unfair for Batman to fight him, unless of course he got his hands on some Kryptonite which is entirely possible due to his extensive wealth and mental capabilities. In a fair fight between the two, Batman would be powerless to do anything and Superman would win every time though.

Batman has shown numerous times that he can hold his own against Superman, and he has been known to exploit Superman's weakness to kryptonite several times, so my bet is on Batman. Besides, Superman does have some issues when it comes to the morality of killing or seriously injuring humans, and I think that Batman would be the type of guy to exploit this. Besides, he's too smart to go into a fight he has no chance of winning. He must have some sort of "trump card" he can pull out if need be.

My money would be on Batman, too. Superman has the strength and all that, but he also has an obvious weakness that Batman could easily exploit, along with the fact that he has a lot more going on in the way of moral hangups and issues than Batman. So he would be more likely to get himself in trouble trying to "play fair" or save everyone. I feel like Batman is a lot more resourceful.

I have seen the Batman vs. Superman thing played out in cartoons, games, and animated movies. I find it silly, personally. Although Batman is very skilled, and has an impressive arsenal of weapons and gadgets, what chance does he stand against Superman? Nothing he could throw at him would faze him. But Batman is innovative. He could design similar weapons and contrivances loaded with kryptonite, and then the fight would be more evenly matched. Superman is smart, but Batman is a genius with nearly limitless resources.

I honestly think this is a discussion that can go on for ages. It's been going on WAY longer than the whole Iron Man or Captain America debate. I always have and always will pick Batman because I'm a sucker for a normal guy in a super powered world (even though many would agree that Bruce Wayne is anything BUT normal). Superman will always rely on his powers which will limit his thinking in battle, whereas Batman is automatically overpowered so he has to rely on intellect.