General Discussion Do you ever miss your ex?

I've been in a lot of relationships. I hurt people and I have been hurt. But this is for certain, I never entered in a relationship where I was not serious. However there are some relationships where there was closure and there are some that did not have any. Looking back, I cherish the moments that I had in the past but I no longer miss the persons that I have had a relationship with. What about you?

I think that your Frst Love is one that , if it is truly from the heart, is the Love that will always have a special place in your heart, no matter how far away life takes you apart, or what happens to you for the rest of your life.
It is eloquently expressed in the words from this song :

Summer kisses, Winter tears, like the stars may fade away,
Leaving me to spend my lonely nights,
With Dreams of Yesterday...

I have missed some of my exes yes, each one for different reasons. One time I even tried to restart a relation I had finished, but I was too late. Never simple the matters of the heart...

Hell no, only feelings I have for my ex are all hate related seriously LOL, and it was me who actually broke up, but what makes me feeling this way is just the fact that the flaws everyone saw before me, even though they told me, I only noticed them a few months after and I always kept thinking, "hmmm, this isn't much right.." until the bubble burst, gladly I have a new girlfriend who completes me fully.

I feel nostalgic about some of my exes once in a while. Someone defined nostalgia as the past with the pain removed. I can't think of any that I would really like to see again, though.

There is someone I still miss, we both belonged to the same religion and we had tons of things in common. We talked the other day after several months of no communication... but things weren't the same. He seems to be kinda mad at me because I moved on too fast after he pulled away from our relationship, we were friends back then tho... but we both knew we were madly in love with each other.

Actually he was the first man I ever loved, I had never loved someone before, and I'm 26! I had several relationships before, but I had never felt this way for someone before.

The story with my ex was that I wanted to get back to her and she didn't, but we remained friends. When I got a new GF she was mega jealous and I drifted away from my ex, only then she missed me... Tough luck!