Video Games Does Anybody Still Play Sim City?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tribie, Aug 11, 2013.

1. tribie

tribie
    Expand Collapse

Sim City is one of my all time favorite games. I'm just wondering if there are people still playing it. It would be nice if it has a multiplayer function where each neighboring town is being handled by another player altogether. I haven't checked out the newer versions of this game so I don;t really know if they had made this possible already.

2. twistedyees8787

twistedyees8787
    Expand Collapse

I havent played that game since I was a kid. It was great and it is actually a reminder to maybe get back and try it again. Thanks for the reminder.

3. fantanoice

fantanoice
    Expand Collapse

I sometimes like to pull out Sim City 3000 and give it a whirl. I haven't liked any of the games since, though.

I also love the music of it:

4. rzashida

rzashida
    Expand Collapse

I have never played but I heard it was extremely addictive. I enjoyed watching old youtube videos of sim games with music... They were so creative.:p

5. MissPotato

MissPotato
    Expand Collapse

Me! I never really remove it from my system since it's hard to uninstall/reinstall unlike most other games (or maybe it's just me?). And every now and then I get the craving to play some SimCity. So I'm always set.

6. Jellyfish

Jellyfish
    Expand Collapse

Haven't played it for a long time but a few days ago I thought about playing Sim City 2000 again. Awesome game with so much great memories.