Does Anybody Still Play Sim City?

Sim City is one of my all time favorite games. I'm just wondering if there are people still playing it. It would be nice if it has a multiplayer function where each neighboring town is being handled by another player altogether. I haven't checked out the newer versions of this game so I don;t really know if they had made this possible already.

I havent played that game since I was a kid. It was great and it is actually a reminder to maybe get back and try it again. Thanks for the reminder.

I sometimes like to pull out Sim City 3000 and give it a whirl. I haven't liked any of the games since, though.

I also love the music of it:

I have never played but I heard it was extremely addictive. I enjoyed watching old youtube videos of sim games with music... They were so creative.:p

Me! I never really remove it from my system since it's hard to uninstall/reinstall unlike most other games (or maybe it's just me?). And every now and then I get the craving to play some SimCity. So I'm always set.

Haven't played it for a long time but a few days ago I thought about playing Sim City 2000 again. Awesome game with so much great memories.