Video Games Dying Light Screenshots Released

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EileenCruz, Aug 22, 2013.

1. EileenCruz

EileenCruz
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Five new Dying Light screenshots were released by Warner Bros. Interactive released for Gamescom. Dying Light is a first-person, action survival horror video game set in an open world with a day-night cycle. During the day, players will navigate an urban environment overrun by "not zombies", or the...View the Post on the Blog

2. wowtgp

wowtgp
    Expand Collapse

Oh boy, it looks really awesome. Did you notice how the game changed form being a zombie-mashing game to survival horror game as soon as sun set. Wow, too good to describe in words! I am all geared up to hop on this game as soon as it comes out.

3. lindbergh

lindbergh
    Expand Collapse

Whew, the price tag is as horrifying as the zombies. Another 59.99 game. Can't they lower the price to 40 bucks maybe? Sigh. Well, at least the game looks terrifying (and I mean that in a good way). Resident Evil better watch out.

4. wowtgp

wowtgp
    Expand Collapse

From what they have showcased so far, it looks like a proper survival game which premium quality. It's an AAA game, so it's a given that they will charge $60.

5. EileenCruz

EileenCruz
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

What do you want to see more, this or Dead Rising 3?

6. wowtgp

wowtgp
    Expand Collapse

Dead Rising 3 is exclusive to Xbox One and it's produced and developed by Capcom. So no, it's a no go for me.

I would love to get my hands on Dying Light ASAP :)

What about you?

7. EileenCruz

EileenCruz
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

It's definitely on my list. But I'm not allowing myself to get it until I get through ZombiU. It sounds like a long way off, but I have much less time for gaming than I used to. =(

8. cg303

cg303
    Expand Collapse

This game looks very cool, I just can't get into 1st person games. This one is very interesting and I may suffer through the 1st person aspect to play.
    I wish all video games had the option to swap between 1st and 3rd so everyone could enjoy games with their own play style.

9. wowtgp

wowtgp
    Expand Collapse

As a forum and blog owner, I can relate to your situation. I am in the same shoes.

10. wowtgp

wowtgp
    Expand Collapse

As a forum and blog owner, I can relate to your situation. I am in the same shoes.

11. Trellum

Trellum
    Expand Collapse

A huge fan of the zombie genre here :) I watched the trailer for this video game yesterday, and let me tell you that I really liked what I saw! So many new games are coming out! I'm soooo excited!! The second season of the walking dead game is almost here!! I can't wait!! So many awesome horror video games are coming out this winter, this is going to be the best Halloween ever!