Dying Light Screenshots Released

Administrator
Staff member
Five new Dying Light screenshots were released by Warner Bros. Interactive released for Gamescom. Dying Light is a first-person, action survival horror video game set in an open world with a day-night cycle. During the day, players will navigate an urban environment overrun by "not zombies", or the...View the Post on the Blog

Oh boy, it looks really awesome. Did you notice how the game changed form being a zombie-mashing game to survival horror game as soon as sun set. Wow, too good to describe in words! I am all geared up to hop on this game as soon as it comes out.

Whew, the price tag is as horrifying as the zombies. Another 59.99 game. Can't they lower the price to 40 bucks maybe? Sigh. Well, at least the game looks terrifying (and I mean that in a good way). Resident Evil better watch out.

Whew, the price tag is as horrifying as the zombies. Another 59.99 game. Can't they lower the price to 40 bucks maybe? Sigh. Well, at least the game looks terrifying (and I mean that in a good way). Resident Evil better watch out.

From what they have showcased so far, it looks like a proper survival game which premium quality. It's an AAA game, so it's a given that they will charge $60.

What do you want to see more, this or Dead Rising 3?

Dead Rising 3 is exclusive to Xbox One and it's produced and developed by Capcom. So no, it's a no go for me.

I would love to get my hands on Dying Light ASAP :)

What about you?

Administrator
Staff member
It's definitely on my list. But I'm not allowing myself to get it until I get through ZombiU. It sounds like a long way off, but I have much less time for gaming than I used to. =(

This game looks very cool, I just can't get into 1st person games. This one is very interesting and I may suffer through the 1st person aspect to play.
I wish all video games had the option to swap between 1st and 3rd so everyone could enjoy games with their own play style.

It's definitely on my list. But I'm not allowing myself to get it until I get through ZombiU. It sounds like a long way off, but I have much less time for gaming than I used to. =(

As a forum and blog owner, I can relate to your situation. I am in the same shoes.

As a forum and blog owner, I can relate to your situation. I am in the same shoes.