Music Favorite Genre?

I'm one of the those people, who when someone asks them what their favorite genre of music is, responds with "everything!". Which is true, I will listen to everything, I do have my absolute favorite genre. Which is Rock. Pretty much any type of rock too. Classic, Punk, Pop, Alternative, and etc. But I don't let that limit my music listening choices though! It's just the genre that I generally like any songs that fall into that type of genre.

What is your favorite genre of music?

I pretty much listen to all types of music too. Hahaha, I'm not really a music person but I enjoy listening to them every now and then.

However, I find myself attracted to Instrumental and BGM (background music) types of music more often than not. This is because they don't distract me from doing other things (when I want to) and allow me to immerse myself fully into the 'flow' of the music. :)

I'm one of the those people, who when someone asks them what their favorite genre of music is, responds with "everything!". Which is true, I will listen to everything, I do have my absolute favorite genre. Which is Rock. Pretty much any type of rock too. Classic, Punk, Pop, Alternative, and etc. But I don't let that limit my music listening choices though! It's just the genre that I generally like any songs that fall into that type of genre.

What is your favorite genre of music?
I like a lot of different genres as well. I listen to a lot of reggae, R&B, Conscious and old school hip-hop. Dance music, Blues, Rock. I'm also a music producer so I have to have an ear for just about everything, it helps my music production.

My favourite genre is metal, I love the high energy and crazy solos that are in it. The amount of talent in that genre alone is higher than many others combined, with the likes of Metallica and Iron Maiden. ROCK ON!

My favorite genres are probably metal and rock. I like all types of rock that are out there, but I don't like all the metal sub genres, because I don't like too much screaming or growling - I like screaming and growling but not through the whole song. Although these are my favorite genres, I listen to other genres also, because sometimes someone makes a great song in a xy genre that I never would've thought could be good.

I think i can Relate to you OP I like most musical genres and the one i like the most really depends on my mood. But i think that is the same with most people. Overall i like alternative rock and EDM and Nightcore (Subgenre of trance) But every nice song will do except for Death metal.

I like pretty much varied genres, but my go to is usually alternative. I love some songs are mixed versions o other genres. So, it's a win-win. Also, for some reason, their lyrics seems to relate to me more than most songs and have more meaning. I guess it has to do with being it's own mixed genre and trying to be a cut above everyone else?

I can't choose only one. The diversity of genres I listen to is the reason I never getting tired of music.
Choose my least favorite genre is much easier to me. Screamo/growling.

I listen to all types of music so it's hard to pick a favorite. I've been quite fond of deep house though. It just seems as though deep house is good for any time of the day, and it just relaxes you.

well my son tells me I am a hipster, I am not sure I agree because I listen to all sorts of different music. I like things like melodic death metal yet I still love the oldies even disco! who said that we had to only like one genre anyway? hardly seems fair with so much cool stuff to choose from.