General Discussion Favourite sports of all?

Hi all,
Its raining in here and I am getting bored,Felt that my body needs some excercise.
And the first game that came into my mind was football,maybe because It suits well with rain.
whats your favourite game?

Administrator
Staff member
To play? I like volleyball. I also like football/soccer. You can play the latter pretty much anywhere. That makes it a great choice.

To play? I like volleyball. I also like football/soccer. You can play the latter pretty much anywhere. That makes it a great choice.
U seem to have more than one favourite game:p.Kinda funny..
Because for me its just "bike riding" that's runs into my mind as soon I feel bored.:D

My favorite game to play is Ultimate Frisbee. It isn't very popular in all parts of the world, but it is slowly catching on

My favorite sport is baseball. I do not really play the sport anymore, but I spent most of my childhood playing it. Now I am just a fan, but I still love the game. It is a lot of fun. :)

Of course football/soccer. I used to play every week with my friends. Now I'm only watching it on TV :) I follow English Premiere league and Champions League regularly.

To play, I used to love playing badminton and tennis. I haven't played these in a few years now unfortunately as I can't find anywhere near here to play.

Baseball is the my favorite all time game. If you don't know the details fo the game, it will look boring. However, there is so much skill and strategy that goes along with it. I have played and studied this game and I still have so much to learn.

Every kid should play this great game at some point.