General Discussion FINAL FANTASY XIV: A REALM REBORN - Video Released

Administrator
Staff member
A walk through video of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A REALM REBORN was released by the developer Square Enix. The video goes by the name "A Tour of Eorzea, Part 3". As the name suggests the video is the third of its kind and explores the vast and beauteous realm of Eorzea. The video includes both PC and PS3...View the Post on the Blog

I purchased this game at launch back in 2010 and it was the most beautiful mmo I had ever played.
The graphics were just about the only great part of this game though, the gameplay was so far off of FFXI's design that
the fans who converted to the new XIV were quickly turned away by this. This will be their 3rd attempt at this game and hopefully 3rd times a charm because I don't think anyone has enough patience for a 4th.

This game may as well be called Final Fantasy XIV-3.
I bought this game on its original release in 2010 and loved the beautiful graphics
and landscape. My only complaint was the game felt unfamiliar to me as I was used
to Final Fantasy XI. I just hope they get the bugs sorted out and improve the mechanics,
the original gameplay was awful.