Food channel on tv

When there is nothing good to watch on tv, I turn to the food channel. It is relaxing to watch that program because it is like the food is being prepared in front of you. But what I like best is when they show the source of the food like the clams from the sea, the vegetables from the green house and the meat from the butchery. And for those wanting to cook, you can get the recipe and try the dish for yourself.

I love watching these shows! Unfortunately, I cannot afford all of the high end equipment that may be required to prepare many of the meals, but I can dream, can't I?
I agree that it really is neat to see the source of the ingredients...I enjoy seeing the meals prepared from beginning to end.

Yes food channel don't give you any anxiety. Often travel channels and news channels are designed to give you anxiety. And that is something I like to avoid. I like to view new recipes from around the world. And it could give you good idea on what to prepare next. That's what I have learned so far.

For some reason I do something similar. When I am bored and there is nothing else good on or for me to do, I tend to turn to paid program channels or shopping channels. It is just so soothing to me.

I have watched a lot of cooking shows, and I have cooked some recipe from there and I must say that it was very tasty and some of them were easy to do. Of course, I'm choosing the easy ones to cook.

I always love watching cooking shows and I watch them when I feel hungry and craving for food but there is no food in the house because it is time to eat. I will satisfy my hunger through the food being prepared and shown there. Sometimes if I liked the recipe I note it down and try it out. :)

Food is one of the main pleasure tiggering factors for me. I not only enjoy eating good food, but also love spending time in the kitching marking various dishes. Since I enjoy cooking, I also enjoy cookery shows on TV. Some shows I piurely watch for entertainment, and some shows I watch for the sake of learning new recipe. I watch Nigella's cooker show. I know I will never be able to cook the food she makes, but I watch her for the sheer pleasure of watching.
I also watch food channel.

These food channels always make me hungry, I usually like to watch them while I'm eating so my mouth doesn't start salivating. I'm also a fan of Gordon Ramsay, love that guy!

I'm not sure if it is the same channel but over here in the UK, we have a channel called Food Network (which I believe is an American channel). It's the only channel I really watch when I watch TV. The shows on it are amazing and it is extremely relaxing to watch. The best thing is that everyone in my family enjoys watching the show as well because it is an enjoyable channel to watch. Our favourite show on it is Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. The food on that show is mouth watering good and it literally makes me so hungry when I watch it :D

Ii'm
These food channels always make me hungry, I usually like to watch them while I'm eating so my mouth doesn't start salivating. I'm also a fan of Gordon Ramsay, love that guy!
I'm the same as well, regardless of how much you try to replicate the food it's nearly impossible.