Game Of Thrones Team Talk Jon/Sansa Conflict

Todd Black submitted a pop geeks news article

Game Of Thrones Team Talk Jon/Sansa Conflict
jon-snow-1200x800.jpg

Continue reading the original pop geeks news article.

I found that interesting as well. Sansa has become quite bold now, which while somewhat surprising, is also a good thing. Clearly, she has changed a great deal since last season.

While Cersei should not be underestimated by any means, everyone needs to understand that the Whitewalkers are the truest threat. Regular armies can be diminished and even defeated. The undead simply turn their kills into more soldiers.

It's good to see Sansa stand up for herself and what she believes in. I just hope she doesn't let her new found feminism undermine Jon to their peril. I'm also itching for her to get revenge on Littlefinger.

True, Sansa has become bold in her beliefs and the things she upholds..
Jon Snow's ruling style as King of the North, and the way Sansa Stark thinks it's smartest to rule over your subservient subjects brings all this.
I loved how Season 6 ended with Littlefinger exacerbating a conflict between Sansa and Jon with one pointed look, and Season 7 definitely picked up where that left off.

Sansa feels that she's responsible in many ways for winning the Battle of the Bastards because she's the one who got the Knights of the Vale to come North and join the fight. She feels like she hasn't gotten quite enough credit for that, and she also thinks Jon is quite a bit naive.The big warning Sansa leaves Jon with is to not ignore Cersei as a major threat, even though the Night King is definitely the big picture Big Bad.

I doubt it's much to be honest but just shows how much Sansa has changed. I doubt the Sansa that we met near the start of the show would have wanted to kill anyone but now she wants to kill kids whose parents betrayed her family. It truly does show that she has learnt from Cersei to be a lot more ruthless. Like said above by thisnthat, hopefully she doesn't try to influence him too much because her plans may be based on person vendettas but I think right now it's more important to think about the White Walkers.

Is it just me or does anyone else think they might get together? The GOT team did it with Jamie and Cersei so could they go down that road with these two as well?

I don't think that Sansa is jealous, but the fact is that Jon didn't have any contact with Cersei, and Sansa didn't see a White Walker in her life, so it makes sense why they both feel different about these two. But Jon is right, The White Walkers are a bigger threat and Cersei doesn't have an army neither it could reach the North any time soon.

Honestly, I don't think Jon even wants to be a ruler. It was thrust upon him. I think the only reason he accepted the position, is because he knows how serious the danger is. He wants to lead people in the right direction. Otherwise, I think he'd be content to let Sansa be in charge.

I think he'll listen to her, and weigh her opinions fairly, but in the end he will do what he believes is best for everyone.

Cersei could surprise us. She's trying to amass an army now with the help of Euron Greyjoy. She's hateful and ruthless and impulsive enough to send her army off to the north, to try to make everyone bend the knee. I wouldn't be shocked at all. I feel that they would be making a mistake to dismiss the danger she represents, because they're counting on logistics being a obstacle.

I think he will grow into it, to be honest. I think he secretly likes being the leader especially since he always wanted to be part of the Stark family but never could because he was a bastard. He will love how even though he is a bastard, all these different families in the north look up to him and follows him.

Cersei will definitely want to come after Jon. I don't think she will think much of the White Walkers, she will dismiss it as absolute crap and decide that if he does not bend his knee, he will need to be killed. The problem for her though is that she is literally in the middle of attacks from all the sides. Euron Greyjoy is definitely a great help for her but I doubt it will be enough when the dragons come.

In the 2nd episode he says he never wanted to be the king, and he hands the job over to Sansa. I think he is meant to lead though, so that won't be the last of it. With Sansa in charge and Arya on her way home, things could get very interesting.

The introduction of Jon to Daenerys is what I'm waiting for. Which one of them is the one mentioned in the prophecy? Or, could it be both?

Very excited about the coming episode of game of thrones, episode 3. HBO have already shown some images and we at least have a hint of what will happen. Jon snow will finally get to meet the mother of dragons.