Tech How long does your cell phone battery last without charging?

Actually the phone is brand new and it was never charged before, so I really don't know how long it will last after the 1st charge that just happened tonight. I don't what model it is also, I hate that stuff! :D

These "new" phones are horrible, my wife just bought a new samsung with android 4.1 and it says it has a battery for more 13 hours...??? What? My cell lasts a week and I get to make all the calls I want... :)

As the time goes by, the quality of electronic products decrease little by little. years ago, you could buy something and it would last fifteen years or something. Nowadays, you are lucky if things last a full year. It is absolutely ridiculous. The reason for these new phones having **** batteries is because the phones are constantly being updated and then the battery that you began with, just isn't enough anymore for everything that is going on with the phone.

True, the new phones have wifi, apps and operating systems, well it's a mini-computer that also makes calls, I'm not interested.

You're also right about the quality, if it gets damaged quicker you'll have to pay for the repair...

Yeah, my Nokia C7 used to originally have three home screens, and when they forced one of their updates upon us - and there have been many - they upgraded it to being able to have six homescreens, which is silly. My battery wouldn't last fifteen minutes if I had all of them activated. I only have three.

I don't use my phone to make calls. Seriously. I use it for the mini computer part.

So, let me ask you, where do you make your calls from? :D

I don't actually like to use phones, for anything, but if I have to I use my house phone, and people call me on my mobile phone. I will only make phone calls from it if I am comfortable with the person that I am calling, or if I have no other choice but to make the phone call lol. I hardly ever use it as a phone device. I do everything on it but make phone calls lol

This weekend I've almost blasted my ear off talking so much on the phone, I was organizing a tennis tournament and everyone was calling me, VIP for a day. :)

This weekend I've almost blasted my ear off talking so much on the phone, I was organizing a tennis tournament and everyone was calling me, VIP for a day. :)

*Gasps* How dare you rub your excessive phone use in my face? Lmao! It is not just that I don't like using the phone. I feel like I can't. I already stutter, but I am able to control it when I am speaking to someone face to face. But when it comes to the phone the words just do not want to come out. Obviously it is psychological, but I have no idea why this happens. If anyone with an unknown number calls me, I never answer the phone. I hardly answer when I know the person.

:)

I didn't have long calls, it was more of the kind, be here at 10AM, come later, come sooner and so on. The battery lasted for 3 days though, that's what I am talking about! :)

My Droid Bionic is a joke when it comes to battery life. I have to charge it twice a day and that's without practically any use what so ever - just straight up stand by. I even removed most apps off of it and specifically have a program running to conserve battery life. If I actually am using the phone lightly, it can die in as little as two hours.