Incredibles 2 Gets More Details

Discussion in 'News' started by Todd Black, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Todd Black

Todd Black
    Expand Collapse

2. morgoodie

morgoodie
    Expand Collapse

I had forgotten that there was going to be a sequel made for The Incredibles. I love this movie and have watched it so many times I lost count. I think it is one of the few that never get old and kids will love for many generations. I look forward to the new one coming out and I will be taking my children to see it.

3. Self

Self
    Expand Collapse

The first movie was beautiful and I'm sure this sequel will be awesome as well. I like the fact that they're starting the next one where they left off, so maybe we'll get to see some characters from the previous one (I personally loved the red-headed villain and I'd really like to see him again)

4. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit
    Expand Collapse

This is one of the most anticipated movies for me. :)

The first one is so good! I hope after so much planning time the movie is not bad and can exceed my expectations. :D

5. Talonblaze3

Talonblaze3
    Expand Collapse

Sweet, when it comes to Disney movies that are usually a hit a miss. Most of their sequels were usually misses but nowadays they seem to be doing a better job handling them, Toy Story is a good example. I just hope the incredibles turns out just as good as the first if not better.

6. overcast

overcast
    Expand Collapse

I think the sequel was long due and it was in the pipeline for many years. Not sure how long more those things are going to be for us to wait. I am guessing few more months from Pixar. Hopefully the story this time is lot better than the previous movie. Considering there are lot of movies coming in with animated plots. I am looking forward to the movie.

7. zero

zero
    Expand Collapse

This will definitely be included into my most anticipated movie list.

8. kamai

kamai
    Expand Collapse

I have been waiting forever for this sequel as I love the movie so much, I can't wait now. To be honest I was sad as I never thought there would be a sequel as it was taking forever to be announced. I hope it's as good or even better than the first one. I am glad the story will continue as it is and not be changed.