Shaken Not Stirred!!
After her amazing success with the Harry Potter books, JK Rowling had her first adult novel published at the end of 2012, I have never read it and cant even remember the name of it, would be interested to know if anyone else read it on here and what did you think.
I loved the Harry Potter books by the way!!!

She did well with Harry Potter books, I believe they will be tied with her now forever.

It's nice that she tries to keep her portfolio as diverse as possible. I'm the hugest HP fan I know. I've gotten a copy of The Casual Vacancy but am yet to read it.

I'm interested in her latest book -- the one that she published under another name. I tried Harry Potter and since I don't like fantasy, I couldn't get into it. But her new book is a mystery, and I love mysteries. I have the book on hold at the library, and I hope to get to read a copy soon.

sos

I love the Harry Potter franchise. In the books, J.K Rowling was able to hold me spellbound with how she was able to cleverly change characters. I would definitely read any other titles that she writes. However, I have not heard of any of the new books. If you have the name of the books could you please share.

I really liked The Casual Vacancy, it delved nicely into the class stuff that she poked at but didn't really explore in the Potter books. And it was humorous in a way those books weren't quite, more adult, which I guess is a bit of an obvious thing to say.

I haven't read the Galbraith book yet, though.

sos

Yes she has a great way of bringing out her message. However, I have not yet read her new book.The Casual Vacancy

I downloaded her latest book to my Kindle and read it there. It was a very good mystery. Something about a Cuckoo. The characters were engaging and the plotting was good. I hope that she turns this into a series.