Jamie Lee Curtis Returning To Halloween Franchise

Staff member
Peter Paltridge submitted a pop geeks news article

Jamie Lee Curtis Returning To Halloween Franchise
yzoyfpj9dxyhlpidhtin.jpg

Continue reading the original pop geeks news article.

I was in shock when I read this news! :eek: I'm very much a fan of the Halloween franchise and I was very angry when they killed Laurie (and to make even worse, in such a bad movie). But now, I'm so glad that she'll be back! :D

I grew up with these Halloween movies but the original one was the best,so I am glad to hear that John Carpenter is involved with the new Halloween movie that they are going to make. I am looking forward to how he makes this film interesting and what would these Halloween movies be like without Jamie Lee Curtis in them. They say Carpenter is going to make the scariest one yet,so it will be interesting what he comes up with- and it kind of makes me feel young again to watch the latest Halloween movie.

Last edited:
I'm not really fond of horror movies although Halloween films may be an exception. One of my favorite actresses is Jamie Lee Curtis, the daughter of actor Tony Curtis. One movie of Jamie Lee that I remember is True Lies. It is a riot movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger who was a secret agent. They are a couple involved in a mission without the consent of each other.

I grew up with these Halloween movies but the original one was the best,so I am glad to hear that John Carpenter is involved with the new Halloween movie that they are going to make. I am looking forward to how he makes this film interesting and what would these Halloween movies be like without Jamie Lee Curtis in them. They say Carpenter is going to make the scariest one yet,so it will be interesting what he comes up with- and it kind of makes me feel young again to watch the latest Halloween movie.

This movie has everything to go right (John Carpenter and Jamie Lee Curits) and give a new breath to the franchise (which deserves a decent sequel). #FingersCrossed

Wow, I'm surprised to hear this. The original movie was a long time ago. You have to give Jamie Lee Curtis credit though... she's come a long way since then. She's become quite an actress. And, just look at her. She still looks good all these years later.

This should be an interesting movie. I think that some people who watched the original may check this out, even if this isn't usually their cup of tea these days.

I remember Jamie Lee Curtis in this "Halloween" film. It has been many years ago when the first movie came out. Also, it would be Jamie's comeback movie. I haven't heard anything about her recently. Good to know she is back.