This is the age old discussion! But I was wondering which one you all use? I have a Macbook Pro, but I also love Windows software. I actually like both. Thank goodness my Mac has BOOTCAMP, so I can switch to the Windows side and play my games, but do all my work on the Apple side! :]

I have a Mac laptop, which I would prefer it over PC because Mac is easy to navigate and is very user-friendly. I think Mac doesn't get viruses as much as PC does. Mac has a better UI and the layout is much simpler to see than PC.

Windows for me. Apple products drive me CRAZY! They have compatibility issues with even the most basic of functions. Why can't I import several video formats in iMovie? Why does iPhoto hang when I try to put photos into it? Don't you think those would be the reason why you would use the software in the first place? I can't view MP4 files when burned onto a disc and MOV files play like a broken camcorder. Oh, and don't get me started on "opening" ZIP (or similar) files. They have to copy a whole new folder just for you to view the files inside, instead of just letting you, you know, OPEN IT like on a PC. Isn't that a nice way to waste your time and hard drive space?

Final Cut Pro is overly complicated and a pain in the ass to use, and version 10... Well, let's just say that Adobe Premiere has taken over as the dominant video editor now. (Gee, I wonder why that is...?)

Apple software is way too closed-source for you to do anything, even more walled off than Microsoft. Do you have an iPhone? Have fun trying to find approved apps in the Apple Store, which they can remove at a moment's notice--especially the ones that allow you to go beyond the apps in that wretched store, because GOD FORBID you have any freedom to download what you want! You'd also have to be lucky to send photos to a person's Email (my mom and aunt have iPhones and their photos never get to me). They also consider their new iPhones "upgrades" even though they barely do anything with them, and their rabid fanbase flocks to the company like sheep, praising them for everything they do, even when they do practically nothing or make things worse. Tim Cook can fart into a microphone and they'd hand over their wallets. They also don't have a 64-bit version of QuickTime, even though all future technology is going that route.

Their computers are overpriced, underpowered, and uncustomizable. I can build a more powerful PC than the most powerful Mac for hundreds of dollars cheaper.

Bottom line, Apple is trash. Give me Windows any day.

Yes it is true about Apple software being closed sourced. That to me is a small price to pay for the simple GUI and powerful processor. I have never had a virus on my Mac and it has never crashed or hanged- something that was fairly common with my previous Windows based laptop. I am #teammac all day. :)

I would also root for Windows. I had a Mac laptop with bootcamp but I thought that it was pretty counter-productive to buy a Windows 7 installer just to install it on a Mac laptop than it was to just sell the uberly expensive Mac and get a better PC. Also I found that the PC is a lot easier to navigate than a Mac although that's probably because I've been using Windows since as far back as I can remember. I've never had that much viruses too even though I play a lot on my PC. Although I do agree that sometimes Macs are more reliable when it comes to crashes but I don't think that's true if we're talking about Windows 7 and Mac. My win7 PC has never crashed on me and I hope I don't jinx it LOL.

This is the age old discussion! But I was wondering which one you all use? I have a Macbook Pro, but I also love Windows software. I actually like both. Thank goodness my Mac has BOOTCAMP, so I can switch to the Windows side and play my games, but do all my work on the Apple side! :]
I have a macbook pro and I love it. The main reason is logic Pro. I'm a music producer and artist and Ive been a fan of Logic since Logic 7. Also Garageband is the best free music app (in my opinion) hands down.

Macs win it for the GUI and the solid hardware/software interaction. It's just less frustrating,
overall, to use a Mac (do not say the letters "DLL" to me!) But....(and this is kinda
important), Apple products are really pricey and it's hard to justify the extra money if one doesn't
do graphic design or send things to Mars. We have both here at our house, because money
definitely is an object.

I like Mac more than PC because Mac has a better design on the interface and looking. Also, its system is user-friendly. However, as a high school student, PC is easier to use because most programs are designed for PC.