TV and Film More than one ending for GoT? Yasss

I truly hate spoilers. Especially for tv series as epic as Game of Thrones. The latest on GoT is that they will be making multiple endings to the world wide phenomenon. So now, even the cast wouldn't know what's going to happen at the end!

For a popular show such as this, its just so common for it to be the target of leaks and hacks. That being said, it isn't actually surprising to know that every plot point is already there on the net! But then again, us true GoT fans, we don't really wanna know, do we?

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I truly hate spoilers. Especially for tv series as epic as Game of Thrones. The latest on GoT is that they will be making multiple endings to the world wide phenomenon. So now, even the cast wouldn't know what's going to happen at the end!

For a popular show such as this, its just so common for it to be the target of leaks and hacks. That being said, it isn't actually surprising to know that every plot point is already there on the net! But then again, us true GoT fans, we don't really wanna know, do we?

To be honest, I would definitely love to know what would happen at the very end of the series Game of Thrones. This movie have taken the best part of me in ensuring that I'm completely addicted to it. I personally agree that leaks isn't good for business especially to HBO but one can't really help but desire to have the movie as it is an interesting movie to watch.

From my perspective and analysis of the movie so far, I'm definitely sure that John Snow would marry the mother of Dragons and she would probably still get pregnant for him but I don't if John would survive at the end of the movie because he has cheated death so many times in the movie. I would love for him to be the one that kills the Night King, it would be my most exciting moment in the movie should that happen.