Books Napolean Hills Think and Grow Rich

sos

I have read allot of motivational books however the best I have come across is Think and Grow Rich. Reading the book just inspires me every time I recommend it to everybody. My question is what book motivates you?

My checkbook motivates me. It is based on true needs in my own life and not my paying for ideas I've already tried! :cool:

I like that book and have a copy on my bookshelf. I also find '7 Habits of Highly Effective People' and 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad' to be very motivational. They're also sitting on my bookshelf.

Think and Grow Rich is an excellent book.
I don't have it anymore, but I have read it and tried to follow the principles in the book.
I think when we are reading inspirational/motivational books, that there will be different books that speak to each person the most plainly.
The author that speaks to me is Og Mandino, and the book is one of his three great ones, The Greatest Secret in the World.
Actually, it might have been The Greatest Miracle in the World.
I know it is the Ragpicker book, just can't remember which title it goes with at the moment.
As far as I am concerned, you can't go wrong with an Og Mandino book.

sos

Think and Grow Rich is an excellent book.
I don't have it anymore, but I have read it and tried to follow the principles in the book.
I think when we are reading inspirational/motivational books, that there will be different books that speak to each person the most plainly.
The author that speaks to me is Og Mandino, and the book is one of his three great ones, The Greatest Secret in the World.
Actually, it might have been The Greatest Miracle in the World.
I know it is the Ragpicker book, just can't remember which title it goes with at the moment.
As far as I am concerned, you can't go wrong with an Og Mandino book.
You have just inspired me with that quote. The wording is just done profound: I will look for the book and get all that knowledge. Thank you very much.