General Discussion Nature.

I have always known that nature was an important aspect of us as a species and that it is conscious energy much the same as we are, but in the last few weeks I have begun to feel it rather than just knowing intellectually. I find myself letting insects live, and pausing to give the trees and plants long study. Nature is amazing.

Anyone else a nature type of person?

Yes, absolutely. I've always been very connected to nature and it's creatures. I spent a lot of time out in the country when I was growing up. A lot! lol. So I spent most of my time swimming in the lake (understatement!) and wandering through the woods. I'm amazed I wasn't eaten by something, considering all the animals I spent time with out there.. I might have thought I was Snow White lol. Plants too.. I probably investigated every last inch of those stretches of land and every stretch of land I've had access to since. I've never been one to be able to kill even bugs.. I see from all shoes I suppose lol and I guess I feel I come from the same place. Everything is connected.

I love the nature too and everything outdoor related, but I prefer the beach by far than the forests. As far as killing animals I respect life very much, but if they are inside my house (ants or other flying stuff) I kill them, when they are outside it's not my business.

I have never investigated nature to the extent that it seems that you have Josie - at least not first hand anyway. I don't mind beaches or forests. I mean I am still not one for camping, because I also enjoy my luxuries, but I don't mind being surrounded by such intelligent life when I am out in nature.

Yeah, I don't think many people have.. I had a LOT of time on my hands haha. And Capa.. if I ever get infested, I'd be sure to go psycho killer on them all lol.. I just wouldn't feel good about it :p

There is this thing now where I am no longer afraid of spiders and such. I would love to let them live, and have in some instances. But my mother still kills them with no hesitation. She doesn't want to kill them, and she talks to them as she takes the slipper to them lol - telling them that she has told them not to enter our house, and that she doesn't want to kill them but now she has to.

I love nature :) I used to explore a zone near my house with my dad as a kid. We used to hike a little, we also liked to walk around open fields of sunflowers. I remember there was a huge tree with a swing... I used it once, but could never use it again, because some idiot cut the rope :( Vandals!!!

We used to take our dog with us as well. I have great memories of that... strange how we change once we grow. Me and my dad used to be so close back then, and he seemed way wiser than he seems today.

I love nature :) I used to explore a zone near my house with my dad as a kid. We used to hike a little, we also liked to walk around open fields of sunflowers. I remember there was a huge tree with a swing... I used it once, but could never use it again, because some idiot cut the rope :( Vandals!!!

We used to take our dog with us as well. I have great memories of that... strange how we change once we grow. Me and my dad used to be so close back then, and he seemed way wiser than he seems today.

I think that the modern way of life does kind of suggest that doing other things other than just going out in nature as a form of balance and therapy for ourselves is not the way forward, when it is the way forward.

I do love a bit of nature, but I am not into the dirt aspect of it all because I am a bit of a germaphobe. I am looking to get over that though,

I think that the modern way of life does kind of suggest that doing other things other than just going out in nature as a form of balance and therapy for ourselves is not the way forward, when it is the way forward.

I do love a bit of nature, but I am not into the dirt aspect of it all because I am a bit of a germaphobe. I am looking to get over that though,

You don't need to get down in the dirt to explore it, although it can help depending how much you want to get into it. Grab a body condom and get out there Dreek! lol