Old Mummy Movie Vs New Mummy Movie

There are numerous movies with the name Mummy. Of all the movies I have watched, I liked the new Mummy movie very much (the one that features Tom Cruise). What I like about this movie is how the story builds up in the movie. The plot, storyline, suspense elements, and characterization are also great. The open ending is also great that leaves viewers jaws dropping.
How do you compare new Mummy with the old Mummy.

I am not into movies that much. All I do is play games and more games. Anyways, since you watched this movie and gave a good review about it, then it is one movie that I will check out for.

Since the storyline, suspense elements, and characterization are something that is worth my time, I will surely check it online and download.

I could have compared but since I have not watched old mummy, I hope watching new mummy will help me not think of watching the old one.

The CGI is impressive, the acting is acceptable but i feel that what the movie stand out is the execution of the scenes and the plot.

I haven't seen the old or new mummy so I can't compare the 2 movies and give an opinion. I just read that it's a flop, and the original one was better, so if I had time I would watch the original first online then the remake and judge the movie.

Pardon me because I don't remember the title anymore but one old mummy movie was really scary that me and my brother screamed in many instances. And to think that we were already teenagers, huh, that was really embarrassing. I haven't seen the modern mummy movies but my wife says that she was not scared at all. Well, that means it is not that scary if my wife was not scared. Maybe there's a difference in the setting or in the directing.

Pardon me because I don't remember the title anymore but one old mummy movie was really scary that me and my brother screamed in many instances. And to think that we were already teenagers, huh, that was really embarrassing. I haven't seen the modern mummy movies but my wife says that she was not scared at all. Well, that means it is not that scary if my wife was not scared. Maybe there's a difference in the setting or in the directing.
It's not that there is a difference in the setting or directing but it's the fact that CGI was heavily used.

New movie is not as nostalgic like the old movie. The old movie definitely has that archeological punch into it. And the characters and the story plot goes in just fine. So on that basis alone, I'd rate for the old movie. I wish the new movie was that good. but considering how the story is going these days. It's just getting boring.

I like better the old mummy because the characters are funny, and the ambiance of the movie takes us in the old times very fast, and this is something that I cannot say about the new movie.

I haven't watched the new Mummy movie yet but I have seen the old ones which bring back good old memories. I really did enjoy them and I hope I can watch the new one soon even though I've heard it's not as good but I will be the judge of that. I have also read that the CGI is heavily used but it makes the effects look great.

I haven't seen the new movie but I really liked the older version. I liked the characters in it and I thought that it was funny. I am not much of a Tom Cruise fan but I will probably watch the new one anyway. I love mummy movies.