Playstation 4 or Xbox One

Administrator
Staff member
Probably still the PS4, even though Microsoft backtracked on most of the issues I had with the Xbox One. Though, the real answer on both is neither until there's a price drop.

I think the PlayStation 4 will definitely come out on top. There are still a lot of loyal Xbox fans, but I know quite a few Xbox 360 users that are planning on moving to the PlayStation 4 when it comes out. Microsoft did backtrack on a lot of the flaws of the Xbox One, but I feel like a lot of people already have their opinion made up.

Got to be Playstation 4, a lot of xbox fans I know have openly stated they are going for a PS4 when it comes out.

PS4, but not until a price drop. I'm fine with my 3DS in the meantime.

Administrator
Staff member
Were you leaning towards a PS4 to begin with or were you convinced by Microsoft's bungled Xbox One announcements?

Microsoft's bungling really played into it. I have no interest in Kinect or any of their other stunts and everything else just seemed to take it too far. The price for either is still outside my liking when a majority of their content for both will be in the FPS vein, but I do like Sony's huge indie support, which makes me lean towards them.

Well I guess XBox fans and Playstation 3 fans have their favorites :) I've voted PS4 based on previous experience. No offence but PS is a better console, at least for the standards that I have.

Xbox One will be a netflix machine for me. I dont have much interest in any of them but, id say to go for the PlayStation4.