TV and Film The Vampire Diaries

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jalica, Jun 14, 2014.

1. jalica

jalica New Member

Anyone on this site watch the Vampire Diaries?
    And if so, are you anticipating seeing Season Six?

:)

2. Shelby Clark

Shelby Clark New Member

I just started watching this again on Netflix! I am only on Season 3 though. :p I started watching it a long time ago and then stopped. Then, I started to read the books, but they are so different! I just got the urge to start watching it again and have made it to Season 3. So it will be awhile until Season 6!

3. kinary252

kinary252 New Member

I'm currently watching season 6. I actually think they've done a great job this year. I wasn't a fan of the central back and forth with Elena. So, I feel like the new material is great. I read somewhere that ratings were down this season, not that bad, but still down. I hope it sticks around though. I feel like I'm just getting back into what made me like the show in the first place. Side note, I really need to catch up on The Originals. I haven't seen it since episode 5 or 6 in season 1.

4. saysomething

saysomething Member

I've been following the show for quite a long time now and like so many shows, I am getting a little sick and tired of the storyline. I don't get excited to watch the show like I used to. I only do so because I have nothing else to watch or do. Season 5 was quite boring but Season 6 is a lot better, I'm starting to slowly gain more interest again.

5. Mockingbird

Mockingbird New Member

I love the Vampire Diaries i liked it when they had the original family and I like it now with Enzo. It makes sense if you were a vampire for 200 or more years that you would have friends and enemies. I don't like that they killed off Katherine, she was a very interesting character. I would rather trade bonnie for Katherine and maybe Vicki to return.

6. bluzkluz

bluzkluz New Member

I started watching The Vampire Diaries shortly after watching The Twilight movie series. The first couple of episodes reminded me of the movie. Then I realized it was so much better. I still enjoy most of the episodes but am somewhat behind. It's still interesting although I agree that some episodes dragged. I haven't seen any of The Original's episode yet either. I'm sure it's good as I am a Klaus fan as well. The series has it's up and downs but it remains one of my favorite shows and I hope it will be around for a while longer.

7. hellonamesdana

I'm not going to read through the comments on here since I'm still on season one, but I just started binge watching The Vampire Diaries on Netflix not too long ago. I wasn't sure if I was going to like it, but I really do so far. I was able to watch most of the first season in two days and I'll probably finish up tomorrow.