The Walking dead

Any fans of this amazing TV show over here? I'm a huge fan of this amazing TV show, I also happen to be a huge fan of the comic book. I think Robert Kirkman did such a great job... I can't pick which one of them is actually my favorite :) I love both the tv show and the comic. I also read the governor novel :p Watched the webisodes... Played the video game :D

The Walking Dead is awesome. It is one of those shows that manage to show that TV shows today are often better than movies when it comes to characters, landscapes, story etc.

Pretty excited about season 4.

I think the show is pretty decent, nothing too spectacular though. Still, it's a good TV show that shouldn't be underestimated. Some might think it is boring like a few of my friends, while some can be huge addicts of the show. I'm in between, but because of the hiatus, I've lost my interest in the TV show. I'll probably regain it once the next season comes out, but as of right now, I'm not really interested in TWD. However, it'll be interesting to see what happens to the Governor and the crew at the prison. The new trailer video showed new characters that joined them, new locations, and new problems. I'll be watching it once the first episode of season 4 releases though.

The Walking Dead is awesome. It is one of those shows that manage to show that TV shows today are often better than movies when it comes to characters, landscapes, story etc.

Pretty excited about season 4.

Same here! Have you heard about the rumor that this 4th season will take place inside a mall? A friend of mine told me about it, but I don't know how true is that!

I think the show is pretty decent, nothing too spectacular though. Still, it's a good TV show that shouldn't be underestimated. Some might think it is boring like a few of my friends, while some can be huge addicts of the show. I'm in between, but because of the hiatus, I've lost my interest in the TV show. I'll probably regain it once the next season comes out, but as of right now, I'm not really interested in TWD. However, it'll be interesting to see what happens to the Governor and the crew at the prison. The new trailer video showed new characters that joined them, new locations, and new problems. I'll be watching it once the first episode of season 4 releases though.

You're right, it's so hard to keep waiting for each new season, the waiting is too long. I don't remember having waited so long before for a new season. I wish they didn't make us wait this long... I haven't lost the interest in the TV show, but my interest has diminished a little bit. I'm sure everything will change once the new season starts :D

Same here! Have you heard about the rumor that this 4th season will take place inside a mall? A friend of mine told me about it, but I don't know how true is that!

No, I don't know anything about the new season. It's the first time that I hear there's a new trailer. A mall would be awesome as it gives a lot opportunities.

I am usually not a zombie fan but my friends got me into Walking Dead. After the first episode, you are instantly hooked. I am actually starting the comic now and I love it as well, and I am not a huge comic person.

Yes, that is something that has happened to me too. Somehow they managed to keep people watching simply by making the end of every episode in a way you just have to watch the next one.

I like that there is a bit of a difference between the comic book and the tv series and that both work just fine. I hope they continue into several more seasons so that character developments can get even more interesting.

I love it, although there have been spots that were a little slow here and there. I agree regarding the differences from the comic, I know that frustrates some fans but I think it's good when an adaptation of this sort is not 100% faithful.