Watching right now

Administrator
Staff member
I caught up on Walking Dead. Really looking forward to seeing what they do with the prison story line.

Watched the first two episodes of Arrow. I was completely surprised by how good it was. I never expect that of CW shows.

I also watched the first 5 episodes of Revolution. I'm undecided on it. It's competent, but not anything beyond that. The heroine is annoying. It relies to heavily on her doing stupid things. Giancarlo Esposito is fantastic as Neville. I do give the show credit for killing off one of the main characters within the first four episodes, though I felt like they could have given the audience a little more time to grow attached to that character. Alas, I'll see how it goes for a little longer.

I've just finished watching Suits. A great intelligent TV show.
I will start watching Game of Thrones season 3 today.

I've watched Arrow but I guess I have big expectations and this show doesn't meet my expectations :)

At the moment I am watching a few more episodes of House before I have to venture out and do some shopping and other chores :) still kicking myself that I did not watch House from the start to be honest when it first premiered as I have so much to catch up on now :)