General Discussion What Did You Eat for Dinner Today?

Let's try to keep our stomachs gurgling by sharing what we had for dinner.

I had a tuna and egg sandwich, some oriental soup and a cup of coffee! :cool:

How about you?

In my country we don't have heavy dinners (usually) specially not in my place :p I just had lunch a couple hours ago, but later I'll have the same dinner I had yesterday: some fruit. That's it for me really. Not the most exciting meal over here to be honest. Lunch over here is something to look forward to ;)

Haven't had dinner yet, but I ordered chinese food yesterday. Pork, rice, a few vegetables, a sausage, and a hard boiled egg which was delicious! It has been a while since I ordered something that I ate completely. It was probably because I didn't eat lunch the day before, and I enjoy eating ordered food instead of my own cooking.

How about you?

I made a delicious Spaghetti with Beef Sausage and Red peppers. It was topped with provolone cheese and Parmesan cheese and served with garlic bread. My whole family enjoyed it. It was indeed yummy!

A nice piece of beef together with scrambled eggs and of course, lots of chips, too much kcal but I'm gonna hit the gym today so I'm safe, but as I really want to eat the healthy way and all that, I've drank diet Coke instead of the normal one, haha.

How about you?
Sounds delicious! I only had some fruit, but that's ok, because I ate more for lunch and I also have a snack(a big, big ice cream)

Administrator
Staff member
It was a ramen night. I think something a little healthier is in order for tomorrow.

We had crab for dinner last night. We each had one giant crab on our plate. Though I am allergic to crab, its one of my favorite foods and I ate it in a jiffy. I think we'll have some shrimp tonight.