Collectibles What Do You Collect?

I'm saving up to add my latest vinyl to my collection. As long as there's still some left by Monday, I should be fine! *fingers crossed*

I also collect setlists from smaller bands at gigs.

I have a few collections. I have been collecting books since I was a kid, and still reread some of my old favorites. I also collect owls -- not real ones, but artistic ones. I have a collection of David Winter cottages. I also collect tarot decks.

My boyfriend is a collector. He is currently collecting anything that is vintage gaming. We've got all of the Nintindo systems already with games for each one. We've got an Atari, which I happen to love, and a Sega system that escapes my head at the moment. We love in a very small apartment with limited space and the man will not stop collecting. At least let us get a larger space to fill! It's alright though. I actually like to play games now, rather than earlier when I dispised playing anything that wasn't Guitar Hero. I'm a professional at that mind you. I guess when you're a girl that was preexposed to video games before hand then it's hard to get your fingers to be coordinated like guys who frequently play games are. I've tried Call of Duty and man does that confuse me. Too many buttons, guns, and ways to die.

I collect all my virgin mobile broadband to go and paylo topup cards. My Best Buy points for the Best Buy rewards program.

Then there is the most interesting bizarre collection that I have. That is I collect all the plastic bag keeters from the loaves of bread. These are those little square pieces that keep them closed on the top and fresher. Right now, I have over 1000 of those in different colors.

I usually collect hardcover book because the book covers look beautiful in my mini library. It can get quite expensive because each hardcover book is like 20 dollars. I mainly collect the ones I really like or ones that are written by my favorite authors.

I've always like collecting stuff since I was a kid, but when I was arround 14 ( 19 now ) I started enjoying movies alot! So since then I've been collecting dvd's and now blu-rays, currently at 350~ and I'm really proud of it, with some awesome collector's edition ( Like Alien Anthology Head and LoTR collector's edition w/ statues ). I tried collecting games but it's just really hard since most of them are really expensive compared to most movies.

I used to collect video games. Like tons of them ranging from a wide variety of consoles starting from a NES until the Xbox 360. But now I have taken a fancy to Anime figurines. I just found out that they make very high quality character models in Japan. Just ordered a couple of Megahouse One Piece figures. Hope they arrive soon! :D

I used collect - as strange as this may sound - wrestling figurines lol. I had dozens and dozens and dozens of them. In fact I still have a lot of them, and they are upstairs somewhere in storage, but I used to be a massive WWE fan as a child, and I collected the rings and the figurines, and before they started making the belts, I made them myself for the figures to wear lol.

I could perhaps sell them and make a lot but I enjoy knowing that I have them.

I used to collect hardcover books, which I would spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars on them. Now, I don't collect books anymore because books take up a lot of space in my room, which I need to get rid of them soon. Now, I don't collect anything except there's one gadget I am now collecting. Yes, it sounds crazy and strange, but I like collecting good gadgets.

I also forgot to mention that I used to collect - well, not used to. I currently collect crystals. I have traded the wrestling figures in for crystals, and I am a lot happier. I love my crystals. I have all sorts, for lots of different uses. Some of them are able to make me feel better simply by just looking at them, which might be considered strange but to each their own lol.