What's your relationship status?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Trellum, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Trellum

Trellum
    Expand Collapse

Hello guys and gals! Just curious... what's your relationship status? Mind telling us?

I don't have any kind of trouble doing that :) Because I'm in a relationship with an amazing guy! It's been a while since the last time I was in a relationship, but something feels different in this one: I've a great feeling! Last 2 years been hard and I had never felt so lonely... but this guy came along and has helped me to feel much better :)

I just hope this relationship lasts; my heart has been broken so many times. I actually hope this relationship can lead to something more serious ;) We will see! But for now my relationship status is taken.

2. caparica007

caparica007
    Expand Collapse

I have been married for 6 years, 7 this November, some bumps along the way, but overall all good. :) Both of us want the relation to continue so we make for that to happen daily and that's what is necessary.

3. Rubymusic1

Rubymusic1
    Expand Collapse

I'm single and couldn't imagine it being any other way at the moment and i'm happy enough. I'm too busy to be in a relationship in my opinion and wouldn't be able to give enough either way. I'm only 19 anyway, so one day it will be different.

4. Trellum

Trellum
    Expand Collapse

That's nice :D Congrats on your wedding anniversary next November! I hope I can be able to celebrate my own wedding anniversary soon ;) I first need to get married, lol!

5. caparica007

caparica007
    Expand Collapse

I am already looking for a hotel to celebrate the anniversary, we always leave the kids with my mother and we go spend the night in style. It's just once a year, I think it's well deserved!!! :)

6. Jellyfish

Jellyfish
    Expand Collapse

Women are beautiful until you are together with them. So that pretty much explains my status.

7. caparica007

caparica007
    Expand Collapse

Jellyfish, that sounds so bitter... A woman broke your heart?

8. Trellum

Trellum
    Expand Collapse

I thought the same think, I think Jellyfish had a very bad experince with women. I've had a lot awful experiences with men, if it wasn't because I met my boyfriend... I'd still probably think men are just a bunch of... :D

9. Trellum

Trellum
    Expand Collapse

That sounds like an amazing idea capa :D It sounds like a splendid night and I'm glad you guys are still working on keeping the flame alive! Because celebrating each anniversary is really important :) I think it gives the couple a lot to look forward to :) I'm so looking forward to experience something like that, but I doubt that will happen anytime soon (if ever).

10. caparica007

caparica007
    Expand Collapse

You never know what is expecting you... ;)

It is good yes, we have to celebrate the big moments of our lives, it's a memory that stays we us and I think those small things make the relation stronger.

11. Jellyfish

Jellyfish
    Expand Collapse

No, actually I broke some hearts. Most of them just bore me what makes the whole thing kinda exhausting.

12. rzashida

rzashida
    Expand Collapse

So does that mean you really don't like them, but prefer just to look at them? Stop breaking hearts.

13. rzashida

rzashida
    Expand Collapse

I've been married to my husband for 16 years , the lucky booger snatched me up when I was 19 :p. I was a sweet young tender back then. We get on each other nerves all day.:rolleyes:

14. caparica007

caparica007
    Expand Collapse

Mmm so you are the true heartbreaker... If you're not into women maybe men is more your thing? :p

Trellum It's not easy to forget a bad experience if you have suffered a lot, when that happens some people do prefer to be alone just in the perspective of suffering no more, but I think this is a sad perspective.

Trellum likes this.
  15. Jellyfish

Jellyfish
    Expand Collapse

It has become like this, yes. Gotta say that most women don't have much that interests me so the look is what's left.

16. Jellyfish

Jellyfish
    Expand Collapse

Maybe some crazy mix of ladies and boys? How could we call that?..

17. caparica007

caparica007
    Expand Collapse

Possibly a modern attitude facing relationships? :confused: I am really more the traditional style.

18. Jellyfish

Jellyfish
    Expand Collapse

No, I was looking for a traditional relationship but I did not see women for that. Meanwhile I just don't care anymore. I don't know what to do with women except ######## them anyway.

19. caparica007

caparica007
    Expand Collapse

In what concerns love it is something we are unable to look, it's something you find. After finding it it's necessary to cherish it though. :)

20. pandandesign

pandandesign
    Expand Collapse

Congratulations on your marriage! Hope everything goes well to both of you! I do see there are a lot of married couple give up on their marriage because they don't want to solve the bumps.