General Discussion What's your relationship status?

Mmm so you are the true heartbreaker... If you're not into women maybe men is more your thing? :p

Trellum It's not easy to forget a bad experience if you have suffered a lot, when that happens some people do prefer to be alone just in the perspective of suffering no more, but I think this is a sad perspective.

LOL capa!!!! WOW!!! I liked what you said :p You're so daring! ;)

Yeah, that's why I decided to move on and be with this guy, if things end bad at least I'll know I tried it :) There is nothing worse than being haunted by ''what ifs'' all the time... I'll just give this a try :) I'm not sure if we'll end up getting married or not, but I'll do my best.

I was just pulling Jelly's leg... :D

My wife offered me great resistance 10 years ago because she was hurt and she said she didn't want that anyone else entered her heart...

Congratulations on your marriage! Hope everything goes well to both of you! I do see there are a lot of married couple give up on their marriage because they don't want to solve the bumps.

Thanks! :)

That happened to me in my first marriage... :D But I've learned a few lesso ns. First you need to share your partners life, without that there's not much of a relation is there? Second, compromise compromise compromise, both sides of course.

Thanks! :)

That happened to me in my first marriage... :D But I've learned a few lesso ns. First you need to share your partners life, without that there's not much of a relation is there? Second, compromise compromise compromise, both sides of course.

Yes!! Compromise is one of the important things a marriage couple should really consider into. I do see people give up very easily, and I think it's kind of sad that people don't even give it a try. I'm with you on this!

I gave up on my first one and I regret it later, but it was too late... We really have to put in an effort sometimes, it's a part of the ride.

I gave up on my first one and I regret it later, but it was too late... We really have to put in an effort sometimes, it's a part of the ride.

Oh, I am sorry to hear that. It is true that when it's gone, it is gone. Hope everything goes well.

Oh you were married before? Sorry to hear that, this one would be the first one for me! I think things are going well, my boyfriend has started to buy furniture :) I guess that's a great sign, isn't it? But ah... we have issues sometimes, but I try to talk about that and fix it. But is so hard sometimes!

Yep, but I was very young, only 21 or 22 and I had no real experience on how to make a relationship work... Thanks for the support, I'm long over it now, a wife and two kids already! :D

Wow!!! 22!!! My current boyfriend must have been a total nightmare at that age, lol!!! He's so childish sometimes and he's 30 :p He says he'd love we had met earlier, so he could have been the first man in my life, but then I think... I was so immature when I was that age too!!! When two people that age get married is very hard things turn out well :( But at least you got over it ;) All that is in the past now :)

Yep, but I had a couple of rough years after the separation, it was pretty hard. Lesson learned, invest in the relation if you want it to last, it has to be mutual though.

I'm pretty childish too despite being old already, I think childish is good. :)