Tech Who should run Microsoft?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rastergrafx, Sep 22, 2013.

1. rastergrafx

rastergrafx
    Expand Collapse

So, Steve Ballmer is retiring from Microsoft in 2014 and in light of this news, a website called Next Microsoft CEO has popped up where you can vote for Ballmer's successor (unsure if it's real or not [I'm betting on not], but that's beside the point).

The website has a list of powerful people in the tech world from other hardware and software companies you can vote for, and you can even make suggestions of your own. So, who do you think should take over Microsoft next year?

As for me, just to have some fun with the site, I suggested Nvidia's CEO since he wasn't listed.

2. Kelly Hartman

Kelly Hartman
    Expand Collapse
    Contributor

Whoever it is, they better have some fresh ideas for the company. Microsoft is falling behind, even to the point where I'd say Samsung and Google are bigger competition to Apple than MS is.

3. shameful

shameful
    Expand Collapse

Yes l agree with the above someone needs to inject some fresh blood into that company before it eventually goes bankrupt and l like microsoft.

4. rastergrafx

rastergrafx
    Expand Collapse

5. Kamarsun1

Kamarsun1
    Expand Collapse

Well I'm sure it is a collection of people who run Microsoft. Who ever is standing up like he is running the company, is just a puppet. I would like to see more window running tablets. I don't really like the Android setup that much.