In a crowded hall filled with South Korean fans, Square Enix® continued its celebration of the one year anniversary of the release ofFINAL FANTASY® BRAVE EXVIUS®.Players of the hit free-to-play RPG also had a first-look at numerous game updates, special promotions, and other exciting news, including:
- Permanent Rare Character Drop Rate Increase:Beginning on November 24, drop rates for rainbow crystals that contain top-tier characters will be tripled from the current rate, giving players a greater chance to acquire highly sought after units.
- New FINAL FANTASY XV Characters:Gladiolus, Cor and Iris join Noctis and the Kingsglaive cast as playable characters. A new FINAL FANTASY XV-themed event will accompany the debut of these characters in the coming weeks.
There will be upgrades for Noctis as well:
- Ability Upgrades for Noctis:The star of FINAL FANTASY XV will receive a number of boosts to current abilities in addition to receiving new abilities.
- New Units:FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS original characters Roy, Aura and Guromu will join the growing cast of units, and will be available through “Featured Summon.”
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Specials:A special Black Friday bundle providing players with a 10+1 Summon Ticket, a 10% Trust Moogle, an equippable ability, and a powerful new weapon will be available for purchase using in-game currency. Additional generous bargains await play