White Wolf Entertainment publishes some well-known RPG brands: Vampire: The Masquerade, Werewolf: The Apocalypse, Wraith: The Oblivion, and Orpheus. What are they coming up with next? That’s up to you….literally.
In an unprecedented move, White Wolf is about to literally crowdsource the content for tabletop game supplements with the Storytellers Vault, a new service where anyone can craft their own stories to be used in a legitimate product. Come up with some scenarios, submit them to the Vault and if they sell, you’ll actually earn half the profits as royalties. How cool is that?
“World of Darkness fans have always shared their stories with the world, and now is the time we help them to do that in an even greater scale” says CEO Tobias Sjögren. “The magic of the Storytellers Vault is supporting fans that love and want to create content from all eras of our games, we can’t wait to see what they produce and how everyone enjoys it!”
As it stands, only White Wolf’s Vampire: The Masquerade brand is currently open for submissions, but their other properties will be available soon.
- Self-publish service for table top RPG material set using any of the four previously published editions of Vampire: The Masquerade
- Content creators themselves set the price for the material they publish and receive 50% of the revenue
- Access to over 15 templates and art packs produced helps content creators make their work look as professional as the official products from any set era
- Publishing in any language supporting the vast global World of Darkness community
- Additional content supporting other game lines and historical settings in the White Wolf catalogue will be progressively unlocked beginning in October 2017
Check out the Storytellers Vault starting today at www.storytellersvault.com.