Spanish studio Estudio Àbrego will be introducing their tactical strategy RPG, Noahmund, to the world soon.
Using Final Fantasy Tactics as inspiration, Noahmund takes place on grid-movement fields with painterly visuals rendered in 3D. The difference between it and most other strategy RPGs like it is that Noahmund isn’t turn-based. The battles will take place in real time and the monsters won’t wait to advance. You must make quick decisions if you want to defeat your enemies!
“We’re thankful to have played video games starting at an early age,” states Alejandro Domínguez, CEO & lead programmer at Estudio Àbrego. “Games were instrumental in helping us better understand the nature of emotions, courage, and character. Growing up, some of our best friends were those we met through our shared love of video games. It’s incredibly satisfying to be able to give back to current generations by developing and releasing our own title, Noahmund.”
- Enjoy an engaging storyline filled with deep mythology, unique characters, and menacing foes.
- Experience a challenging, tactical, real-time combat system where proper positioning and timing are critical to victory!
- Explore vast worlds filled with dungeons and puzzles featuring a classic board game node-based exploration system.
- Upgrade your characters and learn powerful abilities to defeat your enemies.
- Lose yourself in Noahmund’s beautiful, award-winning soundtrack.
Noahmund is currently scheduled for release during the third quarter of 2018. Look for it on Steam, in both PC and Mac versions.
The land of Feros is at war. Galina Angstroud, an agent of Shinn, is the only one willing to search and destroy Salaber’s most powerful weapon – deployed months ago with deadly results. As Feros burns, Gallina begins a journey for truth and salvation accompanied by her loyal guardian, Berani Valenti – fighting against the odds to end the war between the North and South … and save lives.